Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

Ortiz_1586.jpg
never forget

Almost? I dont give Mo even a 10% chance of winning. It's literally the worst possible matchup for him. He would have a better chance against Rumble, or even JJ.

He gets outwrestled, or KO'd if it stays on the feet.

Okay Bader is gonna smoke MO yes but let's not get crazy. Jon Jones is still better by a lot than Bader in every conceivable way.

People have very short memories.

Discipline is the first step to becoming an elite bettor(sp? Im having the brain fart of a lifetime. Did I spell that right?).

Yes you spelt that right lol and I completely agree with what you said.
It worked out for me tonight but I was nervous when Rampage stunned Mo.
Discipline is definitely what I have to work on the most.

Bella 175 Net: -107.86
Mo: 0 for 117.14
sanchez -200: 100 for 50

gormley DEC: 20 for 140 / O1.5: 100 for 150
roberts +3.5: 55 for 50 / roberts NSC: 50 for 77.50
lahat-carter U1.5: 50 for 60

---

can't win 'em all. just a 1u net loss.

no regrets, really. if any regret, it would be not going bigger on sanchez. i think he wins that fight 85-90% of the time, genuinely.

gonna go read up on the thread, but if anyone scored mo-page anything outside of 29-28 mo... just wow!

Almost? I dont give Mo even a 10% chance of winning. It's literally the worst possible matchup for him. He would have a better chance against Rumble, or even JJ.

He gets outwrestled, or KO'd if it stays on the feet.

that's a bit much

Luca Fury does it again and picks King Mo to win. Calls it a sweep even though there's only one bet. That's a win, not a sweep, but whatever. What he's not saying is it took him the last 3 events to dig out of the hole he dug at UFC 209.

that 3rd round was pretty close. WOuldn't have been too shocked to see It go for rampage. He landed the more effective strikes. Mo did nothing with his clinching / takedown attempts

rampage might be fat but his fighting instincts are still very strong. I wasn't actually expecting much from him but i think he performed well for this stage of his career.

Back