Bellator 179 - MacDonald vs Daley - London

UPDATE

Easy round 1 to Rory who did work from top position entire round

RORY VS DALEY SPOILERS

Wow thank fuck they never gave props Rory dec would've lost bad. Rory RNC round 2 in a fight that was complete domination

RORY VS DALEY SPOILERS

Wow thank fuck they never gave props Rory dec would've lost bad. Rory RNC round 2 in a fight that was complete domination

I had a feeling this would happen, shame I couldn't bet on it.

FML I HAD RORY KO, why not just ITD. I also had R2, so I end up plus 0.1U tonight. At least it something.

I'm posting a little late with the card already started, but I've avoided spoilers to this point, so hopefully I'll see good results when I watch on Spike this evening.

Bellator 179
Risk $735.00

Rory MacDonald (-215) vs Paul Daley $537.50 for $250.00
Linton Vassell (+170) vs Liam McGeary $100.00 for $170.00

Parlay:
Cheick Kongo/Augusto Sakai starts round 2 (-294) + Rory MacDonald/Paul Daley starts round 3 (-169) ~$97.50 for ~$110.18

Lmao what a fucking pussytap, 2 seconds away from the over...

Nice RNC. Rory didn't even get punched in the face in this fight.

@King_Brown Remove the link so you dont get banned dude
I think we get a pass sharing bellator links. its fucking hard to watch bellator legally. in my area is impossible. there is no bellator fight pass etc.. there is just no any other opportiunity

Boom kongo + rory hits. Just wish i had a confident piece to go with rory would have gone big was really confident in rory not so much in kongo. I also hit rory + torres so cmon boy get that w!

Had £100 on vassell too +175.

3-0 on belly well i never lol!

I think we get a pass sharing bellator links. its fucking hard to watch bellator legally. in my area is impossible. there is no bellator fight pass etc.. there is just no any other opportiunity
still dude... the card is over now... better to remove it

fml. Rory over loses, Vassell over loses by 2 seconds. down 5 units.

Think Rory curb stomps Daley possibly getting a TKO or submission inside of 2.5

If Daley does get the well it's definitely going to be by something flashy. I would very very very highly doubt that he wins a decision. Even if it takes place literally in his backyard.

Are used can't go in one of my parlays to, but for the bigger one I used the over 1.5 prop as both pay exactly the same and regardless of who wins the fight I believe it goes over the 1.5

Aigusto is very very methodical in his approach and throws out a lot of low leg kicks and doesn't have big power in his hands or really even boxing. He on uses his hands to set something up like a body kick that he throws behind a jab. Basically, you could make the same case for Kongo. For the past six years or so he has not utilized his kickboxing as much as his wrestling and wall/stall gameplan. Kongo's entire strategy is to push you up against the cage and drop down for a scoop double leg whereupon he will then languish in your guard throwing elbows while rarely looking to improve position. He is able to maintain superior your position with his protracted 6'4" length and physical strength. However, Sakai is more athletic than he looks and has pretty decent takedown defense and gets up quickly when he is grounded. He is also a pretty high level rank in judo which will only butress his otherwise decent TDD.

What's more, Sakai has to make the cut to get down to 265 and pounds and will have around 30 pounds on Kongo when they fight. This may make it difficult for Cheick to get takedowns. Also, Augusto is very thick which will only add to Kongo's problems wrapping his hands around and corraling the big man in order to get the takedown.

I think that we have a very slow tactical and seriously boring match up between two of the most aesthetically displeasing fighters on the roster. Either CK gets the takedown and stays inside the guard chipping away to maybe get a late stoppage or early Sakai keeps it at a distance and they have a glorified sparring match.

Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I was a Bellator Nostradamus today. Probably for the first time in a LONG fucking time! LOL but there had to be one part too bite me in the ass and it DID of course. I had Vassel and the over 2.5 and I lose by two damn seconds! That has never happened in all of my years of betting overs and unders I've never had that happen so close. It was definitely the right side but dammit, Mcgreary had just given up by that point. For fuck sake Liam, you are at home and a "L" sets you back dramatically. What's up with the quick tap Homie? Go. Too. Sleep! LOL

BTW: Kongo gonna Kongo and Semtex go'nna act the cunt after a loss.

13u rory 0.3u vassel and 0.2u kongo cashes!

Boom kongo + rory hits. Just wish i had a confident piece to go with rory would have gone big was really confident in rory not so much in kongo. I also hit rory + torres so cmon boy get that w!

Had £100 on vassell too +175.

3-0 on belly well i never lol!
glad the split went your way but kongo is future fade material

Gone 0.5u on Rory + Kongo/Sakai O1.5 + Chelsea + Stade Francais (won). Wasn't keen on the prices so added the last two to beef the payout to near 2 to 1. Bit degen but there you go.
Well turns out there was huge value in the prices. Kongo/Sakai O1.5 should have been around -700. Rory ML should have been something similar, Daley totally outclassed.

Chelsea better win now.

Last edited:
I went down to this, pretty poor show (only saw the last 5 fights). Not that I really care but how one judge scored that fight to Sakai is beyond me.

Back