Bellator 180 - Sonnen vs Wanderlei - NYC

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-180-Sonnen-vs-Silva-58819

DUzRdelgQACsVo6pO_CuKg.png

still cracks me up that the most relevant world-wide MMA fight on the card (davis-bader) is not on the ppv

but i'm personally most excited for larkin-lima. that fight is so f'ing awesome.

EU-lines:

Mitrione evs
Fedor evs
(Actually resp. +110 and +106 across different bookies lol)

Sonnen +102
Wanderlei -143

lol @ Sonnen as underdog
lol at this fight being booked. I musta been sleeping cuz I didn't see this coming. I am so looking forward to this main event and I am not even ashamed to admit it!

Why the heck isnt meathead vs Fedor for the belt, exactly?

Does anybody have a case for Fedor winning this fight?

Sonnen is a good dog bet. He should be pretty determined after his last fight...

Does anybody have a case for Fedor winning this fight?
Mitrione is a lovable headcase. His enterances always get me in great mood. He's embodiment of self-confidence and optimism, but also very hittable until he is reminded, that he's in a fight, which he can lose. He does not have Maldenado's chin and Fedor has power to finish him fast and clean. I have some units on Mitrione @2.23 but I'm thinking about R1 hedge for Fedor.

Last edited:
I took 2U at Meathead at 1.75 and I will throw I more if he get dog odds. There should be no way Fedor wins this one.

I took 2U at Meathead at 1.75 and I will throw I more if he get dog odds. There should be no way Fedor wins this one.
Didn't Mitrione almost lose both of his Bellator fights?

Last edited:
I was super confident in a Mitrione smash for the first

Still pretty confident

Dislike how the fight has been pushed back though which has given Fedor extra time to train, he may have done a legit camp for this one

Last edited:
This card is surprisingly good.

I would never bet on Chael. I think he could justify taking a dive in his own mind somehow. Also wouldn't be shocked if Fedor wins. Not confident enough in myself to bet on this.

Yeah I mean if the lines are where I think they'll be. I wouldn't mess w anything else on the main card on a dare

You think Larkin oustrikes Lima? Lima is a monster. Unless you're thinking he's a huge dog, then I'm with you.

I think Larkin has his way,

And I honestly still see Wand pulling out of the sonnen fight but if he makes it
I think anyone beats Chael at this point

wtf looks like Meathead shrinked a weightclass or two so skinny lol

Back