Bellator 181 - Campos vs Girtz III - Oklahoma

grove salter under 1.5 rds up to +142 on dimes, any support for that? Salter is a beast, does grove have enough skills on the ground to last?

grove salter under 1.5 rds up to +142 on dimes, any support for that? Salter is a beast, does grove have enough skills on the ground to last?

i went with doesn't go 3, myself, but it's shifted over -200 now.. maybe just pass? or do salter ITD maybe?

I'm hitting Grove at +255. Yes, Satler looked good against Halsey, but I think he may have trouble with the striking in this matchup. He likes that little step back from opposite stance (similar to what McGregor and many south paws like to do), which works well when you have a shorter guy coming into you. Then uses kicks when he has them frozen. The only problem is that Grove is the longest possible middleweight, and won't need to come into him, nor will it be easy to outkick a man of his height. That, his TDs aren't great, and Grove has a solid MMA grappling skillset.

I'm hitting Grove at +255. Yes, Satler looked good against Halsey, but I think he may have trouble with the striking in this matchup. He likes that little step back from opposite stance (similar to what McGregor and many south paws like to do), which works well when you have a shorter guy coming into you. Then uses kicks when he has them frozen. The only problem is that Grove is the longest possible middleweight, and won't need to come into him, nor will it be easy to outkick a man of his height. That, his TDs aren't great, and Grove has a solid MMA grappling skillset.

tempted. grove itd is +580 too..

damn under parlay dead on first fight =/

ya i took a small stab on Grove ml and itd odds are getting out of control

Good play Warren dec bettors. The wettest blanket on the planet keeps the winning and losing pattern going.

wish i could go back and do some ducote opener at -185. not doing anything at -270, just my over play (which i don't love).. just not a middleton fan..

bought out of my O2.5 actually. i just don't like middleton, she's so slow, got exposed last fight.. short notice here.. and in ducote's hometown.. ahhhh, yea, bought out

...and threw 0.3u on ducote ITD +180

fuck me Ducote looking so small and weak

Middleton size advantage coming into play here.

ugh Middleton r1? Ducote did not land a single strike

great last second decision to buy out of the over and bet ducote itd...

i'm so dumb

ouch Middleton 2-0 i hate wmma =/

neither round is a sure thing.

hometown for ducote, takedowns in rd 1, near armbar in rd 2..

i don't disagree, but i bet these are gonna be weird scorecards

exhibit a: jimmy smith has it 20-18 ducote

Back