Bellator 182 - Koreshkov vs Njokuani - New York

Man this pace is unbearable after the rapid fire prelims. And most were all better fights than these first two fights, too...

missed the prelims.. won on Corrales(thanks ez) Blencowe (sounds like i got lucky) lost on Pineda (sound like i got unlucky lol)

on Chidi and Ellen for the main card just some small action

Ellen r1 easy Artega looks like trash with her sprinting straight into counters :D

Brunas Kung fu is on point right now.
Bruna Ellen only throws wide hooks and some low kicks. Veta Arteaga has much better boxing and mainly throws straight punches.

Bruna will need to set the pace early with her kicks, or she'll look like she ate a basket full of messy strawberries by the time the fight is over.

Edit: stream lagged. missed entire R1.

missed the prelims.. won on Corrales(thanks ez) Blencowe (sounds like i got lucky) lost on Pineda (sound like i got unlucky lol)

on Chidi and Ellen for the main card just some small action

Blencowe kavanah could've gone either way. If you bet her as favorite tea you got lucky but if you got as dog you did right

1-1 imo.
Bruna was pretty bad off her back.

Arteaga stole round with sweep? 19-19

Fuck... My stream died when Bruna/Veta started.

I only caught the audio of the last 20 seconds of R2. This was the fight I wanted to see the most,

fuck did Ellen just give that round away? was not watching it closely

Why the FUCK did bruna let her up with 30 seconds to go?! She might lose decision because of it... But who knows....

It all comes down to rd3...

Incoming split fucking loss, I know it...

Could go either way. I lean Ellen but aren't they in New York? I don't trust their judging.

Why in the world would bruna just get up? Fucking mind boggling.

man i guess Artega gets it.. Ellen should have won r1 and r2 easy if she did not give u that position so sloppily in r2

FINALLY got a split. Whew.

Reward the dog bettorsssss!

Back