Bellator 182 - Koreshkov vs Njokuani - New York

Anyone know any of these guys?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 11.19.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 11.19.28 AM.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 23
I think it's more likely that because there are a dearth of MMA cards in August, the handicappers had time on their hands to set lines for Bellator well in advance instead of waiting until the week of.

books would be crazy not to capitalise on the extra attention mma will get. the volume of bets they take has skyrocketed last year, partially down to conor. we know for a fact that the irish money has huge influence on the lines of conor fights books are not blind to this. and they know most of the bets will be from mma fans just like the ppv's that will be sold.

edit: also look at how far out the lines for bellator were released. like 2 weeks...

it's not very long ago at all that whole ufc cards wouldn't have odds out until fight week other than the main event..
and bellator is way more obscure than ufc cards

I watched tape on both the girls and believe Ellen is the better fighter and will win the fight. I think she should definitely be the favorite here and to get her at +155 is a good bet. Watch the tape and tell me what you see?

I watched tape on both the girls and believe Ellen is the better fighter and will win the fight. I think she should definitely be the favorite here and to get her at +155 is a good bet. Watch the tape and tell me what you see?

i have seen both girls' bellator fights. i have my own feelings on the fight.

need a little more than "x is better than y" -- i was asking what your reasoning was.

still hoping they open lines for the notable prelims.. i don't see much value on the main 4 fights ><

i'll find some angles, but don't love anything right now. so no big bets. and no big potential.

Chidi is very big for the weight class and has a two inch height and four inch reach advantage. He might be difficult to take down if Koreshkov even tries this time. Plus Chidi has those dangerous knees. So I can't resist Njokuani at +275 and also ITD at +480. Koreshkov is the better overall fighter but he also got knocked out in his most recent fight by Douglas Lima. Chidi said in his recent interview online that he's been working mostly on his striking this camp. Koreshkov could try to wrestle fuck him but each of the three rounds starts on the feet.

Chidi is very big for the weight class and has a two inch height and four inch reach advantage. He might be difficult to take down if Koreshkov even tries this time. Plus Chidi has those dangerous knees. So I can't resist Njokuani at +275 and also ITD at +480. Koreshkov is the better overall fighter but he also got knocked out in his most recent fight by Douglas Lima. Chidi said in his recent interview online that he's been working mostly on his striking this camp. Koreshkov could try to wrestle fuck him but each of the three rounds starts on the feet.

Agree. Chidi is underrated and seems to be improving. No reason not to put a little there

all i have so far:

0.33u mckee-tugman U1.5 +150
easy explanation: mckee SHOULD starch him. but tugman historically is pretty durable and i've lost on a couple U1.5's on mckee lately...

0.6u ellen +165
simply put i think it's a close fight. think it should be near a pick'em. also expecting the line to drop at some point closer to friday. orteaga doesn't inspire fear in others.. i.e. when we see them square off, etc.. she might win on volume / by having a stronger base, idk. i think it's gonna be a close decision.

ellen dec +275 is worth a look, gonna throw a little on it.

wanted koreshkov dec like +300 haha. not +102, fuck!

I like Bruna Ellen, I have no fuckin idea why is she such a big underdog to veta arteaga :O
And I think I go with Chidi too

Back