Bellator 183 - Patricky Freire vs Bendo - San Jose

5D locked my account just now. Says I need to activate it in email but they're not sending the activation email. Anyone else ever have this problem? Up a decent $1500 or so in past two days, hope they're not being shady

EDIT: Nevermind, just took like 15 minutes to get the conf email. I'm being paranoid

Last edited:
5D locked my account just now. Says I need to activate it in email but they're not sending the activation email. Anyone else ever have this problem? Up a decent $1500 or so in past two days, hope they're not being shady
I promise you they aren't worried about $1500 in winnings lol

I promise you they aren't worried about $1500 in winnings lol

I used to bet in the wild west late 90s early 2000s where online books would find any reason to screw you out of winnings. Force of habit lol

Bella 183 Net: +490.08
freire +184: 140 for 257.60 - 30 parlays / freire DEC: 30 for 136.20
nelson NSC: 265 for 100 / O1.5: 101.50 for 85
/ DEC: 15 parlays / ayala: 0 for 20 / ayala DEC: 20 for 100 / ayala +3.5: 15 parlays
larkin DEC: 50 for 91.10 - 15 parlays / O2.5: 108 for 100 - 15 parlays / daley NSC: 33 for 100.98
yamauchi +155: 150 for 232.50 / yamauchi ITD: 15 parlays
/ O2.5: 154 for 100 / piccolotti DEC: 15 parlays
pico DEC: 15 parlays / DEC: 15 parlays

parlays
25 RR for (paid +34.80) 584.56: freire/ ayalanelsonDEC/ larkinDEC/ yamauchiITD/ picoDEC
25 RR for 276.40: freire/ ayala+3.5/ larkindaleyO2.5/piccolottiDEC/ linpicoDEC
---

good stuff. (thx to my amigo (he knows who he is) for the little live bet on freire to add to my profit)

wish i won more on the goiti fight. love that guy.

solid Bellator good fights and made some cash

Pitbull,Not Nelson ITD,Daley ITD,Goiti+Pico double hits only lost on Ayala ml

EDIT: Nevermind, just took like 15 minutes to get the conf email. I'm being paranoid

i feel ya, believe me. i get nervous all the time. just try to be patient (i need to take this advice) when stuff like that happens. i've had to remake password many times, i have had to keep verifying browsers that i always use, etc. but they've not screwed me in over 10 years using them. paid me a lot of money over the years. that said, they've been CHOKING my payouts for the last several months.. it's terrible. i have to FIGHT them every month to get any $ out. (haven't made a deposit in years) -- they will limit you much faster than a site like bookmaker will, tho. and the limits can come in various forms.

oh and great f'ing job last two days :)

MEDIA SCORES
Jed Meshew
MMAFighting.com 30-27 Freire
Paul Fontaine
WrestlingObserver.com 30-27 Freire
Jordan Breen
Sherdog.com 30-27 Freire
Mookie Alexander
BloodyElbow.com 30-27 Freire
Jeff Miller
Sherdog.com 30-28 Freire
Rob Tatum
CombatPress.com 29-28 Freire
Dave Meltzer
Wrestling Observer 29-28 Freire
Matthew Wells
FanSided.com 28-29 Henderson
Brian Knapp
Sherdog.com 27-30 Henderson

Read more at http://mmadecisions.com/decision/8443/Patricky-Freire-vs-Benson-Henderson#CYToJEIF7IYh4o92.99

right guy won. he shut down everything bendo tried to do

I thought Patricky easily won. Bendo had nothing in him and just tried to make the fight grindy to see if he could steal the decision.

Big Thanks to the person who posted about the Daley ITD line being +725. That was one hell of a line.

Bellator +89
$15.00 to win $108.75 Daley wins inside distance +725* vs Not Daley inside distance
$50.00 to win $29.07 Goiti Yamauchi/Adam Piccolotti Over 2½ -172*
$50.00 to win $29.07 Goiti Yamauchi/Adam Piccolotti Over 2½ -172*

$30.00 to win $31.50 Goiti Yamauchi +105* vs Adam Piccolotti
$25.00 to win $18.25 Javy Ayala/Roy Nelson Over 1½ -137*

$20.00 to win $17.09 Paul Daley/Lorenz Larkin Over 2½ -117*
$75.00 to win $51.37 Not Larkin inside distance -146*

Ayala lost me 0.5u but Not Larkin ITD won me 0.62. Live to fight another day.

Just watched this event, which was a pass for me since I am on vacation.

I scored the main event for Henderson. His body kicks were the most effective strikes landed by either guy. Very hard kicks, and very accurate.

A lot of Pitbull's "best moments" were actually just Henderson falling over due to being off balance. His hair makes it look even worse since it flops around everywhere. This might be one of the best examples ever of body language influencing judges.

i feel ya, believe me. i get nervous all the time. just try to be patient (i need to take this advice) when stuff like that happens. i've had to remake password many times, i have had to keep verifying browsers that i always use, etc. but they've not screwed me in over 10 years using them. paid me a lot of money over the years. that said, they've been CHOKING my payouts for the last several months.. it's terrible. i have to FIGHT them every month to get any $ out. (haven't made a deposit in years) -- they will limit you much faster than a site like bookmaker will, tho. and the limits can come in various forms.

oh and great f'ing job last two days :)
Just to add to this as a long-time Bookmaker guy, I'm not convinced Bookmaker limits anybody. I've run up large balances with them over the years and they keep assuring me I won't be limited. They will take away your Betpoints if you win too much, but who cares?

Good Bellator for me. Lost on Ayala which I don't really regret, and I had a parlay with golf on Larkin that lost. Major props to Daley on that one. His strategy in Rd 2 was great. Go in for takedowns/clinch to get inside boxing range on the separations. His stock went up a little bit in my eyes due to that fight IQ.

Regret not playing Daley so much now, I knew that line was off. Paul Daley, hell of a fighter but he's always going to be hit or miss, his power makes things unpredicatable, 30 KO's now

Back