10-9 gracie. Maybe 10-8

Bucia still in this tho. Gotta hurt him on foot before the takedown this round

Gracie doing a good job with the chain wrestling

Interesting that gracie doesn’t use the body lock

Nice neck crank

Good performance overall

ah well, onto the real fight tonight

this should be a fun one.

expecting moose to go for a takedown and probably get it early in the fight. think this ends fast. didn't take U1.5, tho, laid the juice for 2.5u on DNGD here.

shlemenko shocking ko would be quite nice, tho =P

Sigh Bucia's wrestling + takedown D is fatal flaw as expected. Good gameplan by Gracie to go aggressively for early takedowm

I must've
Sigh Bucia's wrestling + takedown D is fatal flaw as expected. Good gameplan by Gracie to go aggressively for early takedowm

Unlike other past Gracies, he knows he can afford to throw a few strikes before shooting for the TD.

Shlemenko had round 2 before Moose took his back. Now it could go either way. It could be 19-19.

Shlemenko 2-1 (Rounds 2 and 3).

Mousasi won R1 due to wrestling-fucking. He lost R2 cuz he was only on top for 2 minutes and did no damage while attempting two RnC.

This was easily the worst performance I've seen from Mousasi in many years.

10-9 mousasi
10-9 shlemenko
10-8 shlemenko

29-27 shlemenko

and fuck these inconsistent bullshit doctors. they stop hardy cause of her nose? but they dont' stop mousasi w/a COMPLETELY SWOLLEN EYE AFTER FIVE MINUTES?

absolute horseshit, and dangerous, at that. he got clocked MANY times as a result

how the hell do i lose on this fight, argggggggggggggghhhhh, stupid idiot me, NSC instead of ML on shlemenko screwed up.

omg, mousasi win my ASS. LMAO. corrupt as fuck.

a: no doctor stoppage

b: bullshit scores

Right decision. 2nd was close. But the stand up was pretty even before the takedown

Bellator continues to pay up for guys laying eggs

Back