Bellator 185 - Mousasi vs Shlemenko - Connecticut

I'd agree but maybe not 10-8 3rd

Not in the traditional sense but like 95% of rounds are scored 10-9 and that's wrong. They should give gratuitious 10-8's to reward situations where Shlemenko clearly has a better 3rd than Moose's 1st.

There's no doubt Shlemenko did more damage that fight, but their good rounds are scored equally and then Moose gets the win bc of coinflip.

10-9 mousasi

and fuck these inconsistent bullshit doctors. they stop hardy cause of her nose? but they dont' stop mousasi w/a COMPLETELY SWOLLEN EYE AFTER FIVE MINUTES?

I was watching stream with no sound on, but someone on the chat posted "she said shes done?". Maybe she gave an indication to the doctor that she wasnted out

I had moose in a parlay and i thought shlem won..the striking wasnt totally 1 sided in rd 2 but it was pretty clear schlem was getting the better of it i dont think desperation td and 2 hald decent rnc attempts were worthy of stealing the rd imo

Anyone who thinks Moose won round 2 or the fight should be yellow carded at minimum.

Bella 185 Net: -224
shlemenko NSC: 50 for 260 / ITD: 250 for 140.54
bucia +435: 15 for 65.25

williams +330: 15 for 49.50 / O2.5: 58.50 for 50
quinn -140: 70 for 50
---

-224 should be +426.54, but corrupt officials don't give a shit about doing their jobs correctly. rare losing bellator in 2017 for me.
giphy.webp

I believe Hardy's gender was a factor in that stoppage. When was the last time a fight got stopped due to a broken nose? I think it just appears more brutal when a girl gets her face damaged.

Anyone who thinks Moose won round 2 or the fight should be yellow carded at minimum.
No way moose won. 1 fighter was clearly in desperation mode after the 1st rd. The other was the aggressor and landing the way cleaner strikes. Moose flopped on his back multiple times lol. I dont see how you can objectively give moose the win. Shlem did the most damage as well. Shlems rd 3 was way better than mooses rd 1 also

ok I want a rematch of Mousasi and Shlemenko with Moose at -200 odds so I can smash the shit out of him

Moose's worst performance in years, mostly due one eye. Still easily picking him against anyone at middleweight.

I believe Hardy's gender was a factor in that stoppage. When was the last time a fight got stopped due to a broken nose? I think it just appears more brutal when a girl gets her face damaged.

100% it's a factor in a lot of fights

I was really impressed by Shlem but I do feel he should have gone for it a bit more at the end. When he was standing over Moose for about 30 seconds at the end of round 3. Maybe he could have gotten a finish if he let him back up.

I was really impressed by Shlem but I do feel he should have gone for it a bit more at the end. When he was standing over Moose for about 30 seconds at the end of round 3. Maybe he could have gotten a finish if he let him back up.

yep. i was trying to will him to back up. mousasi was crumpling over and ready to be tko'd..

i think shlem thought he had the fight in the bag and as miesha tate once told bryan caraway: "just coast" was his mindset

Back