Bellator 185: Mousasi vs. Shlemenko Friday Oct 20 - 7p.m.ET

Bash? C'mon... He landed one big punch which had a ridiculous, random, uncommon effect which explains the rest of the fight.

Yeah, I've never seen a huge punch hurt someone's eye before either.

Did someone hack your account?

Mousasi has always been an overrated striker. He always tries to wrestle any decent striker, and it's for a reason.

I should elaborate that it seemed that way it because it happened so early.

And alcohol hacked my account.

Its definitely odd but anything can happen. It still helps explain how the fight unfolded.
I'm agreeing with you; and adding it's extremely freaky while also seriously asking is that the first time that has ever happened? A strike opening a cut that blinds the fighter, getting poked in the eye and being blind in an eye (GSP vs Shields) I've seen. But an eye completely closing from one punch I didn't even know that was possible.

We need an instant rematch as soon as Mousasi gets a new eyeball

when did you see a single punch completely close a guys eye? Not multiple punches but a single punch.

when did you see a single punch completely close a guys eye? Not multiple punches but a single punch.

Like a billion times, in MMA and boxing. GSP closed Koscheck's eye with a jab.

Like a billion times, in MMA and boxing. GSP closed Koscheck's eye with a jab.
he jabbed the shit out of Koscheck's eye; I said one punch. Not close a guys eye by hitting him repeatedly but on the first punch.

It was one punch
he closed Koscheck's eye completely on the first punch he landed to his eye? It's been a while but I didn't remember that happening.

Edit: I just rewatched the beginning of that fight. It definitely was not one punch. One punch you could see swelling which is common but it took several punches to close the eye

Last edited:
Eh, I liked Mousasi to win this fight and he didn't look his best but I don't see how people think it was a robbery. Spamming spin shit and getting taken down repeatedly by a non-wrestler should not win Shlemenko the fight. If anything people should be arguing how round 3 was a 10-8 round for Storm but that's reaching.

he closed Koscheck's eye completely on the first punch he landed to his eye? It's been a while but I didn't remember that happening.

Melendez on Alvarez is another example.

Between MMA & Boxing, this happens a lot. It's not that crazy

Mousasi has always been an overrated striker. He always tries to wrestle any decent striker, and it's for a reason.
Everyone uses vitor is his resume, trt vitor would of had him seeing stars.

Gegard living up to his first name - falling on to his back and begging Shelemenko to fall in to his gay-guard

clip of gay-guard training

Back