Bellator 186 - Bader vs Vassell - Pennsylvania

Favorites 8-0 last two nights . (Pickem last night doesn't count)

Borrrrring...

GOAT Bader gonna #bless the over by showing the foreigner what real wrasslin is. Would be an omega #elite victory for my bankroll and my country

Cmon dude horrid play. The englishman was never going to survive under the wrestling juggernaut bader. My advice is free just ask bud #tobeelitejustask

Last edited:
Bella 186 Net: -304.60
vassell +435: 100 for 435 / vassell DEC: 20 for 190 / U4.5: 120 for 122.40
ducote +265: 100 for 265 / ducote DEC: 22 for 99
davis ITD: 100 for 170
dempsey-ruth DEC: 10 for 42.50 / O1.5: 40 for 66
awad DEC: 35 for 98

---

avorites win every fight = gonna have a bad time~

almost 7 units dropped on pfl and bellator.

i definitely forced some bets the last two nights.

<brushes it off>

Cmon dude horrid play. The englishman was never going to survive under the wrestling juggernaut bader. My advice is free just ask bud #tobeelitejustask
Yeah should've know Brit would die vs American, happens everytime. No need to ask for your advice bruv everyone knows anything -500 or worse you bet

Yeah should've know Brit would die vs American, happens everytime. No need to ask for your advice bruv everyone knows anything -500 or worse you bet

Forget about my -160 play last week bud that killed your boy #elitemindsneverforget

Forget about my -160 play last week bud that killed your boy #elitemindsneverforget
You mean Rob Font who you lost 6u on? Ooooh you mean the .2u Cage Warriors play. Right definitely more important to win .1u than to lose 6u

Cmon bruv stop trying to argue. Go take care of your baby mama. Its bad enough you are a scumbag human being who cheats on her with fat hideous women. Show her some attention at least

You mean Rob Font who you lost 6u on? Ooooh you mean the .2u Cage Warriors play. Right definitely more important to win .1u than to lose 6u

Cmon bruv stop trying to argue. Go take care of your baby mama. Its bad enough you are a scumbag human being who cheats on her with fat hideous women. Show her some attention at least

0.6 or 0.7 units bruv. I dont go more than 1 unit on cw.

Out of interest you ever spoke to a woman serious question

0.6 or 0.7 units bruv. I dont go more than 1 unit on cw.

Out of interest you ever spoke to a woman serious question
lmao ok sorry. Let me correct myself. Winning .6u is more important than losing 6u. lol why even try to argue when you got fucked up last week? So dumb

Cmon dude ive posted pics of myself/you guys posted cute pics of me. Not only do I talk to woman, but i'm a #gentleman. I dont have a baby mama I cheat on with fat ugly whores like you. Feels good to be a #goodguy

lmao ok sorry. Let me correct myself. Winning .6u is more important than losing 6u. lol why even try to argue when you got fucked up last week? So dumb

Cmon dude ive posted pics of myself/you guys posted cute pics of me. Not only do I talk to woman, but i'm a #gentleman. I dont have a baby mama I cheat on with fat ugly whores like you. Feels good to be a #goodguy

As usual you are going off topic. Im simply pointing out that i went head to head with you last week and my -160 fav whooped your boy. Im pointing that out cos you said i only bet -800 favs. Try and stay on topic bud.

Ps i never bet more than 5 units so stop adding units on. Ive told you that before. Do you listen at work?

#mentalhealthmatters

As usual you are going off topic. Im simply pointing out that i went head to head with you last week and my -160 fav whooped your boy. Im pointing that out cos you said i only bet -800 favs. Try and stay on topic bud.

#mentalhealthmatters
Yes. On topic, you bet two -160s last week which totaled for a -5.5u loss.

And its on topic to point out you cheat on your baby mama with ugly as fuck fatties. You are a scumbag for doing that, same way you are a scumbag for trying to have internet fights despite losing 5.5u. See how they relate?

#mentalhealthmatters
To be fair Sham you don't bet anything under -250 with any confidence at all. Looks like it's worked for you in the long run, so to each their own. It is kind of funny though imo.

To be fair Sham you don't bet anything under -250 with any confidence at all. Looks like it's worked for you in the long run, so to each their own. It is kind of funny though imo.

Under -200 id agree with that im an honest guy. I like to get evens so i normally bet a -200 and -300 each event.

Been cheeky this week tho went big on duffy -147 someone hold me :eek:

Favorites 8-0 last two nights . (Pickem last night doesn't count)

Borrrrring...
Please leave non-Bellator commentary in the appropriate thread, thank you

;);)

you get dubs! and you get dubs!

giphy.gif

ignore each other, my GOD. no one else please perpetuate this feud, please...

Back