Bellator 187 - Mckee vs Moore - Ireland

This shit's gonna be on tape delay again isn't it. Fuck you bellator, not that this card's worth a shit. I also bet Redmond for a unit, most of his recent losses have been sub losses, Ward undersized coming off of two ko losses in a row, and they're straight ko losses, all 3 of them. The guy doesn't just go out, he goes out cold. Had to bite on Redmond as a dog but not confident when it comes to teh cans, obviously.

This shit's gonna be on tape delay again isn't it. Fuck you bellator, not that this card's worth a shit. I also bet Redmond for a unit, most of his recent losses have been sub losses, Ward undersized coming off of two ko losses in a row, and they're straight ko losses, all 3 of them. The guy doesn't just go out, he goes out cold. Had to bite on Redmond as a dog but not confident when it comes to teh cans, obviously.
Wanna know the results ?

Ah well. Assumed that Ward had lost when I heard Conor was picking a fight with the ref.

mckee wins via rear naked choke after looking pretty shit, will definitely fade him soon

Might be worth dvr'ing the replay of this just to see Conor freak the fuck out. Should be fun. Thanks for the updates @Rapidryan88 and others.

Mcgoat wanted to fck up marc goodard, started chasing him

I understand these fights are probably already over, just posting for the sake of completeness:

Bellator 187 Risk $125.00

AJ McKee Jr./Brian Moore Under 1½ (+100) $50.00 for $50.00
John Redmond (+165) vs Charlie Ward $75.00 for $123.75

A bit late, but here is the press conference for this BAMA/Bellator co-promoted card:

how did andy young and lohore do?
They’re on bamma in a little bit, currently no ducking stream for bamma. Unilad meant to be streaming it and people are going crazy. No stream at all.

Back