@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-188-Freire-vs-Weichel-2-62885

8OaV9MOCQoKFsAbiejRm4g.png

Last edited:
pretty excited for those two main fights, salter-tokov is fireworks

think lahat is on the card, too, forget who he's fighting

looks like tokov pulled out, boooo.

still a gigantic improvement over bella 187, heh.

note: this is in israel again so it'll be EARLY friday, so be careful for spoilers and make sure to make your bets by friday morning etc.

looks like tokov pulled out, boooo.

still a gigantic improvement over bella 187, heh.

note: this is in israel again so it'll be EARLY friday, so be careful for spoilers and make sure to make your bets by friday morning etc.

I think it’s actually on Thursday.

Bellator Lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.09.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.09.57 AM.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 24
salter is going to steamroll radcliffe, price is accurate.

Maaaaan losing pitbull and tokorov killed this card

Bellator 188: Lahat vs. Labiano
NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Menora Mivtachim Arena Arena | Tel Aviv, Israel

Main Card 10AM ET - (Spike, 9 p.m. ET via Tape Delay)

Jeremiah Labiano +285
Noad Lahat -405

Over 2.5 -135
Under 2.5 -105
-

Jason Radcliffe +285
John Salter -405

Over 1.5 +110
Under 1.5 -150
-

Denise Kielholtz +175
Jessica Middleton -245

Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100
-

Haim Gozali +165
Arsen Faitovich -215

Over 1.5 +110
Under 1.5 -150

salter has been U1.5 in 10 of his last 12.. the two that were O1.5 were both barely over...

radcliffe on short notice.. been finished his last two fights..

note: i don't know a ton about radcliffe. athletic/explosive dude.. british.. i saw him get KTFO by piechota recently...

but yea. salter should finish him early? i guess?

--------

lahat came out like a MADMAN to a HYPED crowd in israel last fight.. and against a more reputable opponent.. man i don't know much about labiano whatsoever.. but U2.5 -105 is prolly decent.. even tho i hate playing u2.5's! (prefer DNGD heh)...

Going to do tape but at 1.46 surely Middleton is massive parlay material... Denise hasn’t fought in over a year and 5 months and at least Middleton has some wins including amateurs

Jessica Middleton is mostly a striker from what I recall. I will have to watch her recent Bellator fights to confirm. So potentially big value on Denise Kielholtz as an underdog if she has any sort of takedown defense, ground game or ability to stand up again if taken down. Do not be misled by her 0-1 MMA record. She's one of, if not the very best female kickboxer in the world in any weight class and also the current Bellator KB champion who defended her belt in April 2017. I have to figure they want her to look good here. So I like her at +205 for a 1u play. More if tape study confirms Middleton is mostly a striker without much ground herself.

Jessica Middleton is mostly a striker from what I recall. I will have to watch her recent Bellator fights to confirm. So potentially big value on Denise Kielholtz as an underdog if she has any sort of takedown defense, ground game or ability to stand up again if taken down. Do not be misled by her 0-1 MMA record. She's one of, if not the very best female kickboxer in the world in any weight class and also the current Bellator KB champion who defended her belt in April 2017. I have to figure they want her to look good here. So I like her at +205 for a 1u play. More if tape study confirms Middleton is mostly a striker without much ground herself.

No brainer wikicap bet on kielholtz! Wanted to fade Middleton, anyway.

Def gambling a bit. Maybe partially because I loathe this week's ufc.

1u kielholtz +205

1.15u Lahat-labiano u2.5 -115

1.575u salter-radcliffe u1.5-158

Back