Bellator 191 Dec. 15 headlined by Michael McDonald

Would James Thompson vs Defries winner will be consider as a posible alternate in the hw gp?

Possible alternate fight vs someone like javy Ayala?

Would James Thompson vs Defries winner will be consider as a posible alternate in the hw gp?

Possible alternate fight vs someone like javy Ayala?

Possibly, odds are de fries wins. De fries - Javy would be cool

Why is MVP not fighting. Hope McDonald becomes a lot more active moving forward in terms of taking fights.

He will now that he has enough money to train lmao UFC paid him peanuts.

FInally! I was beginning to wonder when Bellator would make use of MacDonald. He's been gone forever it seems. Besides the obvious characters, I don't know much of anything about anyone else they have on tab. I'll have to fire up the good 'ole YouTube and do some research.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/bellat...mcdonald-comes-in-heavy-for-promotional-debut

McDonald (17-4 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) missed weight today for his bantamweight bout against Frenchman Peter Ligier (8-1-1 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) at Bellator 191. McDonald came in heavy at 137.6 pounds, turning his fight with Ligier into a 138-pound catchweight bout. Ligier was 135.8.

Not great.

Poor start with the Org. But first fight in such a long time hopefully he just forgot what is required of the weight cut process and gets it fixed moving forward. I don't like him getting a shot at Caldwell coming off a win if he missed weight. Before he missed I wanted him to fight Caldwell if he looked good.

Wow he missed weight. Thats the last thing you want to do.

He really missed weight? Impossible to take Bellator seriously nowadays. Letorneau headlining cards and Mayday shows up overweight against some random dude? I’d rather watch WSOF reruns at this point.

He really missed weight? Impossible to take Bellator seriously nowadays. Letorneau headlining cards and Mayday shows up overweight against some random dude? I’d rather watch WSOF reruns at this point.
McDonald is headlining this card according to Wikipedia & Sherdog anyway, not Letourneau. Not that O think it matters much, if one watches the whole card, what difference does the exact order make for a couple of the fights, other than a bit of prestige for the headliners?

McDonald is headlining this card according to Wikipedia & Sherdog anyway, not Letourneau. Not that O think it matters much, if one watches the whole card, what difference does the exact order make for a couple of the fights, other than a bit of prestige for the headliners?
Don’t trust either of those sources. Bellator put up a video on their Instagram promoting Letorneau as the main event and Mayday as a feature yesterday. It matters because if Letorneau is the main event then it allows me to save an extra 15 minutes of my life and change the channel early. Why would I want to watch a mediocre fighter who washed out of the ufc and has lost 3 in a row as a main event? At least Mayday was a UFC title challenger. But he can’t even make weight so my point is null. Fuck it put James Thompson as the main event. At least he’s English.

Don’t trust either of those sources. Bellator put up a video on their Instagram promoting Letorneau as the main event and Mayday as a feature yesterday. It matters because if Letorneau is the main event then it allows me to save an extra 15 minutes of my life and change the channel early. Why would I want to watch a mediocre fighter who washed out of the ufc and has lost 3 in a row as a main event? At least Mayday was a UFC title challenger. But he can’t even make weight so my point is null. Fuck it put James Thompson as the main event. At least he’s English.
Sometimes I forget that there are actually people who watch part of the card and not the whole card. Or at least they claim to do that to make a point- whether it's true or not is another story. It makes no sense to me, but to each their own. I personally have never cared that much which fight is main or co-main unless it's super obvious, like a title fight or big star at the top.

Wow, between the hate posts I see from you on Bellator...You really really do hate Bellator if you want to watch reruns of WSOF

Sometimes I forget that there are actually people who watch part of the card and not the whole card. Or at least they claim to do that to make a point- whether it's true or not is another story. It makes no sense to me, but to each their own. I personally have never cared that much which fight is main or co-main unless it's super obvious, like a title fight or big star at the top.
I’ll watch the whole card unless there’s a terrible women’s fight headlining it. I never used to be that way but I cannot sit through Julia Budd “fighting” for 25 minutes again. You can not pay me enough to do that. It’s no disrespect for the women but it’s just terrible fights in Bellator. I’ll watch Ilimia-Lei but not Letorneau. That’s just a waste of time.

Wow, between the hate posts I see from you on Bellator...You really really do hate Bellator if you want to watch reruns of WSOF
I used to love Bellator when Bjorn was around. Was a massive fan of the tournament concept. But Bellator has turned to shit under Coker. While I admit there are some good prospects and good free agent signings, the shitty/coddled matchmaking and the incessant pushing of women’s mma has turned me off. Don’t consider me a Bellator hater, just more along the lines of a bitter ex girlfriend. Bellator has gone to shit. This card is a perfect example.

I used to love Bellator when Bjorn was around. Was a massive fan of the tournament concept. But Bellator has turned to shit under Coker. While I admit there are some good prospects and good free agent signings, the shitty/coddled matchmaking and the incessant pushing of women’s mma has turned me off. Don’t consider me a Bellator hater, just more along the lines of a bitter ex girlfriend. Bellator has gone to shit. This card is a perfect example.

I have questioned the Coker era multiple times...Back in 08 when Bellator kicked off and remember it was 150 g's for a tourney win....man those were the days. I miss those, the tournament format and Bjorn era were so much fun. However I still love Bellator...it's all unraveling, just takes a while.

Back