Bellator 191 - McDonald vs Ligier - England

I find it completely distasteful when people revel in other bettor's losing wagers, but once in a while I really feel like I want to no matter how much I am against it in principle, especially with the way certain people talk in this forum.

I find it completely distasteful when people revel in other bettor's losing wagers, but once in a while I really feel like I want to no matter how much I am against it in principle, especially with the way certain people talk in this forum.
Yes Jim embrace your darkside be #elite

Search the betting threads for words like "lock" and "elite" etc, use the ignore function on posters who use said words and profit.

Saves time and braincells.

I bet Petley and Thompson an hour or so ago for some action, only for 0.5u.. no idea if their fights had happened by that point...
I’d be pretty disappointed if I get limited or banned for that!

I bet Petley and Thompson an hour or so ago for some action, only for 0.5u.. no idea if their fights had happened by that point...
I’d be pretty disappointed if I get limited or banned for that!

Damn reading though that spoiler link those fights happened over 3 hours ago!!

Well. I guess at least most of us either hedged or straight out switched sides. So we can still thank him

I just went in betfred to finish my ufc bets and had a look on their machine. They have odds for fabian edwards -350 which looks like free money. So i doubled him with dizy @ -120. Im considering fabian a lock so even tho i didnt want to bet dizy @ -230 i feel like im getting him @ -120 so i bit. Hopefully fabian doesnt bite me in the arse but hes looked legit so far. War dizy dont get fuckin brabo choked

Easy fuckin money domination from both

Jackson just got smashed, sharp money clearly came in. Lets go baby! I'm an elite bettor, high level capper.

Not here to play guessing games
giphy.gif

Anyone watch Aaron charmers? The commentators did my head in. Beats his 3rd 0-0 fighter in the first round and they go “Aaron chalmers is for real!” Stupid thing to say. Am I for real if I get hand picked jobbers and KO them all in the first? I actually like him but the twitter arse licking and commentating was too much

Bella 191 Net: +78
ligier +450: 22 for 99
jackson-letourneau O2.5: 110 for 50
de fries-thompson U1.5: 95 for 50

---

yea, sure, why not =P

wtf didn't i put 10x that much on thompson U1.5, seriously?

Back