Bellator 192 - Lima vs MacDonald - Inglewood, CA

Rampage barely able to get up
OwXg1.gif

Rampage is the stupidest motherfucker I have ever seen

Fuck Chael for being so smart and just squeezing rampage and fuck rampage for being taken down

I should have my fucking head examined betting on rampage smfh

Chael decision to soften the blow :) had an amazing after timer so can’t complain

I should have my fucking head examined betting on rampage smfh
Same, never bet on lazy ass bums. All that mass wasn't strength, it was just hamburgers and ketchup.

Had $100 to win $355 on last leg parlays for Page. And another $180 to win 100. I want to punch myself for not hedging.

Last edited:
Betting on 252 lb Rampage will probably be my worst bet of the year.

Still waiting to see if 5dimes honors the prop. Sorry to the Rampage backers here. Have to say it though - it's interesting to see the commentary post weigh in on Rampage's physique and then the comments on his physique post fight lol.

Still waiting to see if 5dimes honors the prop. Sorry to the Rampage backers here. Have to say it though - it's interesting to see the commentary post weigh in on Rampage's physique and then the comments on his physique post fight lol.
I didn't think he looked good at the weigh-ins, just didn't voice it and already had my bets in place.

Worst part about betting Rampage is him letting Sonnen up after that slam in the first. Easy finish if he'd gotten on top of Chael there.

I commented to his media workout before the fight that he looked horrific

Still bet him purely based on his size and strength and how chael folds

More fool me, should have just believed what I saw and avoided betting on a fighter who looks so bad

Bella 192 Net: -286.25
rampage -178: 266.25 for 150
lima +204: 170 for 346.50
/ lima NSC: 80 for 126
yamauchi +273: 150 for 408.75 / yamauchi NSC: 150 for 293.70
pico-kruchten U1.5: 165.50 for 125
corrales -125: 93.75 for 75 / O2.5: 207.50 for 100

---

one of the more frustrating nights despite losing less than 2u.

lima fuckin blowing it against a BATTERED and ONE-LEGGED rory, what the fuck.

no regrets on yamauchi. chandler just a monster.

wish i could've done all of my action on both guys ^^ as NSC plays. 5d = cowards...

rampage bet and fight were absolutely depressing/pathetic.

man, some lucky sons of guns coming over to bella.. rory tonight.. mousasi vs shlemenko... bendo against patricio pitbull.. fuckin ridiculous.

Man, got fucked really bad on this one. Lost every bet on it...-6.8u or so

I said all month to myself, "Avoid betting that freakshow of a fight"

You m'fers convinced me Fatpage was worth 2u! <Lmaoo>

We'll get that back next time! :)

I said all month to myself, "Avoid betting that freakshow of a fight"

You m'fers convinced me Fatpage was worth 2u! <Lmaoo>

We'll get that back next time! :)
Same aha usually I’d never touch this sort of fight for any significant amount of money but a few good points were made tbf so changed my mind!

5dimes did not honor the decision bets. They must have made the decision overnight. I almost guarantee they looked at their cash position post-fight before they made the decision. It's not something that I am surprised about though.

I think a lot of people misinterpret or put way too much stock into weigh ins sometimes. Rampage to me looked like he had a dirty bulk. It shows he's big, but probably doesn't help his speed and cardio. To be fair though, his cardio did not look that bad. I see other fighters who get comments about how ripped and good they look, and to me they just look extremely dehydrated.

5dimes did not honor the decision bets. They must have made the decision overnight. I almost guarantee they looked at their cash position post-fight before they made the decision. It's not something that I am surprised about though.

I think a lot of people misinterpret or put way too much stock into weigh ins sometimes. Rampage to me looked like he had a dirty bulk. It shows he's big, but probably doesn't help his speed and cardio. To be fair though, his cardio did not look that bad. I see other fighters who get comments about how ripped and good they look, and to me they just look extremely dehydrated.
Wait, they voided page-sonnen decision props after the fight? You serious?

Don't use 5dimes guys. They banned people outside of the US, and their payouts have always been shit

The fight was listed as 5 rounds the entire time. They also had it listed as featherweight though. I knew there was a risk that it wouldn't cash, but I'd be very curious if people who bet other props like Rampage ITD were voided. I wouldn't put it past 5dimes to grade some as voids and losses on others.

Back