Bellator 192 - Lima vs MacDonald - Inglewood, CA

fuck i'm considering a play on fatpage, am i going insane?

Not insane, just degen :p

To be fair, if I have had a good run up until the fight I’ll throw a u on fatpage.

the way i look at it, chael has to get the takedown to win (probably multiple takedowns) yet rampage himself has a wrestling base and will be the much bigger man.

how much is chael likely to weigh, 210? wasn't rampage 250 for his last fight?

size advantage helps a lot for stuffing takedowns and i don't think chael can hang on the feet whatsoever.

the way i look at it, chael has to get the takedown to win (probably multiple takedowns) yet rampage himself has a wrestling base and will be the much bigger man.

size advantage helps a lot for stuffing takedowns and i don't think chael can hang on the feet whatsoever.

Sonnen will be more like 225 lbs vs Rampage at 255ish.

5rbd9Hr9QQeeNORBU9ubjQ.png

whoa, this card got chandler-yamauchi added to it, fuuuuuuuuck that's an incredible fight, omg

corrales-karakhanyan is a fun opener, too, good matchup

so pissed it's on the same night as the ufc, my god. i'm as excited for lima-macdonald and chandler-yamauchi as anything from ufc 220

I am with you there

Gotta be worth £150 for £100 profit at least

A journalist specifically asked Chael what weight he would fight at in the conference call and he said 214 pounds. Rampage will likely have 40 pounds on him if that is the case.

alright you’ve sold it, fatpage will be one part of an elite fat double!

Chandler is a really tough matchup for him, but if GOATi gets above +250 I have to take a stab. He looked amazing vs Piccolotti and is still young and improving. If his striking starts to come along as he ages, he’s going to be too good for Bellator

Ill probably play Lima too, but not yet. The odds are most likely going to get ridicilous; Bellator favourites with big names always get hammered late.

I think Rory can hold his own on the feet and mix in takedowns like Koreshkov did in their first fight. I was hoping for -170ish though.

Rory doesn’t have the power Koreshkov does.

#LimaMe 1.5u

Lima +195 for 1 unit so far. I'll add more if it goes up much over +200.

Fucking Pico -800 again?? Gonna fade him with 1u, just gonna see if the odds get even wackier. Will play Lima and maybe Yamauchi aswell. Already on Rampage, Sonnen looked so stiff and scared shitless standing with Wanderlei

Back