Bellator 194 had 476,000 viewers on the Paramount Network on 2/16

That is not very much...

To be honest, i had no idea...or no...i completley forgot that the 2nd fight of the GP took place.
I think they shot themselves in their foot for this stupid choice of when the fights will take place...a lot of momentum and hype are getting lost between those weeks...

Apparently they went up against the Winter Olympics which might have caused problems.

These ratings though are nothing short of a disaster.

There is no buzz for this tournament at all.

Between the selection of fighters that are past their expire date and the way it's structured. ADD and ADHD can't keep up with this grand prix.

I'll watch Fedor when it comes his turn, but nothing else does anything for me.

Bellator and Paramount could have come up with something better in terms of time frame. Sold the fighters on much reduced training camps in order to get the fighters to fight sooner, fresher and healthier.

Shouldve had multiple fights for the tournament on the same card imo

It must be a cost element. Who would book 4 1st round fights over 5 months when your promotion many cards during that time period?

agreed. They're missing the opportunity for faceoffs at the end of the event, and instead giving folk the chance to forget about who won what.

These are horrible ratings

There’s no other way to put it

Poor promotion. Network name change. Olympics.

Shit happens.

When is Mir/Fedor?

Well, it's not a real tournament.

How could they do the same mistake with this as they did with Strikeforce?! There is literally nothing different about it and it still has all the disadvantages.

They really need to stop promoting Mittirone as a Main Event because he's not! He should be a Co-Main Event at best.

No surprise for me. They have been pushing for it but Meathead still isn't a star yet. Maybe if he wins the tourney...

There is no buzz for this tournament at all.

Between the selection of fighters that are past their expire date and the way it's structured. ADD and ADHD can't keep up with this grand prix.

I'll watch Fedor when it comes his turn, but nothing else does anything for me.

Bellator and Paramount could have come up with something better in terms of time frame. Sold the fighters on much reduced training camps in order to get the fighters to fight sooner, fresher and healthier.

First event did decent ratings and the second got slaughtered by the Olympics, let's see how the next one does.

Back