Bellator 195 - Caldwell vs Higo - Oklahoma

I was obv on joe t and I am bias…felt warren did absolutely nothing ever with the takedowns. Wouldn’t be a robbery, just in the moment is all breh.

Right on. See my post above. I was on Warren and scored it for Joe T for the record.

I just like to save the word "robbery" for when it's really an actual robbery. All good man.

Added another small bet on Higo since my first two bets hit and I'm up no matter what. I favor Caldwell obv, but Higo is no joke and I'm in the black no matter what. Time to gamble a little, don't really care too much if this one loses.

Feel similarly here.. but not adding hehe .

This is gonna be a toughie. But if he can keep his hips back he has an edge on feet.. I think Caldwell needs to cut angles on his entries for tds.. straight doubles I think higo stops

Well see.. caldwell Is a special grappler

Paying juice on Caldwell. Parlayed him with Dern -3.5.

Right on. See my post above. I was on Warren and scored it for Joe T for the record.

I just like to save the word "robbery" for when it's really an actual robbery. All good man.
Not to kiss Too much ass but you are one of the few posters that keeps me coming back to this forum. Good guy. Good bettor. Never a dick. Old school reg like myself. My lips are covered in metaphorical butt cheeks now.

Not to kiss Too much ass but you are one of the few posters that keeps me coming back to this forum. Good guy. Good bettor. Never a dick. Old school reg like myself. My lips are covered in metaphorical butt cheeks now.
TFTI

Man he is so wiry strong. Crazy.

Well that was quick. Nasty choke there. That's what I get for betting against that freak athlete. Great performance from Caldwell. Fight again in 10mins, I'll bet Caldwell to make up for my losses. Congrats to those that bet him.

Right back at ya BT. You've been one of the best posters here for a long time man. One of the guys that if I see a post from you I go out of my way to read it, regardless of topic.

You can get in on this loving too. My lips stay puckered. Thanks for those basketball plays btw. Followed like three of them and they all hit. Nice job.

Don't get Patricio mad. That's a bad thing. Don't do it. Pick on Patricky don't mess with Patricio, tho. He is really good at hurting ppl.

"I'm not calling anyone out"

-youre the champ. you're not supposed to. How about baby Joe? Rubber match?

"Who's that??" (The guy who choked you out) "Dantas!Joe! Higo! Pitbull brothers!" (Didn't you say you're not calling anyone out?)

Well that higo bet was silly but overall up 4 units from Williams and Joe T bet…hope all made out okay and on to tomorrow fellas!!

So much love in the air rn, I'm about to put on some Jodeci and uncork a bottle of wine. Who am I kidding, open a box of wine. Who am I kidding I don't have any wine.

Great submission by Caldwell. Would not be surprised to see him fight Baby Joe for the rubber match or Michael Macdonald next and later up at featherweight eventually to continue the Pitbull brother feud.

So much love in the air rn, I'm about to put on some Jodeci and uncork a bottle of wine. Who am I kidding, open a box of wine. Who am I kidding I don't have any wine.

I am drinking Canadian Club and Coke Zero right now. I think I'm on my 5th or 6th one. I agreed to get up to play hoops at 6:30 am tomorrow. I am 41 years old.

I am an idiot.

Man, much love for you too. You know I'm gonna pay attention to anything you post.
i was talking about the lips + ass cheeks event taking place in which i didnt have an invite too. sounds kinky

Back