Bellator 197 - Chandler vs Girtz - ST. Charles

I don't have much interest betting this event but I figured people would like a place to talk about it when lines come which should be any day now. I know there's not a lot of traffic and this could probably be covered in the General mma thread but it's always good to be organized right? Just trying to help out how I can. Best of luck here guys.

I don't have much interest betting this event but I figured people would like a place to talk about it when lines come which should be any day now. I know there's not a lot of traffic and this could probably be covered in the General mma thread but it's always good to be organized right? Just trying to help out how I can. Best of luck here guys.

We always have Bellator threads, I've just been slacking.

Not a great card, sadly...

Better than last week, tho!

We always have Bellator threads, I've just been slacking.

Not a great card, sadly...

Better than last week, tho!
Last week was the first time I can ever recall where there was no Bellator thread at all, even for a tape-delayed card.

Last week was the first time I can ever recall where there was no Bellator thread at all, even for a tape-delayed card.

I didn't even place a single bet on last event. That's rare!

There was a Bellator card last week? I don't remember if I didn't watch it or it was just that forgettable. Lol. Me and my bro have a huge feud going over Mir/Fedor [don't even know why but it's been brewing a long time] so that's the main bellator card I care about right now.

I'll try to remember to watch this shit but not a bet worthy card from the looks of it.

There was a Bellator card last week? I don't remember if I didn't watch it or it was just that forgettable. Lol. Me and my bro have a huge feud going over Mir/Fedor [don't even know why but it's been brewing a long time] so that's the main bellator card I care about right now.

I'll try to remember to watch this shit but not a bet worthy card from the looks of it.
At least this card is on live and there aren't multiple other live cards on against it on tv or Fight Pass.

Odds out on the main card on 5D

Girtz +500
Chandler -900

Brock +180
Ferg JR -260

Buckley +150
Storley -190

Mckee -300
Lawrence +220

Lawrence and Girtz both worth a stab

Meh I think Lawrence/McKee is priced about right unfortunately. In degen mode yeah I'd still bet the dog but was thinking he'd be closer to +300.

BetOnline prices for Bellator 197 are way off from 5Dimes. Not that easy to set up a true freeroll with smallish 5D opening limits and hair trigger line adjustments, but major price increases are there to be had. Storley was -210 vs -600 on 5D, Lawrence +280 vs +180 on 5D, Brock +245 vs +170 on 5D.

feel inclined to bet girtz. in the bellator circus anything can happen.

I'm feeling generous so here is what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna give you guys a free VIP pro play. I'll prove to all of you that I'm the top player in this game, all I do is win and all my action is sharp

Justin Lawrence +280

I'm not even gonna talk about Lawarence all that much, Mckee is my focus. AJ Mckee one of the most overhyped prospects in MMA, just look at the betting odds in his previous fights, In particular his last fight. Brian Moore is a jobber from the UK regional scene and Moore nearly beat Mckee, he won rounds against Mckee and Mckee was a -1400 favorite in that fight. Sure Mckee hustled and ended up winning this fight in the 3rd but he was exposed in this fight, exposed by a UK jobber.

Lawrence isn't world champion material but he's a hell of a lot better than Brian Moore in every aspect of the game. Lawrence is by far the best, most dangerous and most experienced opponent Mckee has ever faced. Lawrence is still young, he's still improving, been at Alliance MMA for the last few years and thats a great place to be if you're a 145er or a 135er. Have a look at Lawrence's resume, look at who he's fought and who he's beaten, the promotions he's fought for.

This is a hype derailment

#BellatorGang #TBE

I'm feeling generous so here is what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna give you guys a free VIP pro play. I'll prove to all of you that I'm the top player in this game, all I do is win and all my action is sharp

Justin Lawrence +280

I'm not even gonna talk about Lawarence all that much, Mckee is my focus. AJ Mckee one of the most overhyped prospects in MMA, just look at the betting odds in his previous fights, In particular his last fight. Brian Moore is a jobber from the UK regional scene and Moore nearly beat Mckee, he won rounds against Mckee and Mckee was a -1400 favorite in that fight. Sure Mckee hustled and ended up winning this fight in the 3rd but he was exposed in this fight, exposed by a UK jobber.

Lawrence isn't world champion material but he's a hell of a lot better than Brian Moore in every aspect of the game. Lawrence is by far the best, most dangerous and most experienced opponent Mckee has ever faced. Lawrence is still young, he's still improving, been at Alliance MMA for the last few years and thats a great place to be if you're a 145er or a 135er. Have a look at Lawrence's resume, look at who he's fought and who he's beaten, the promotions he's fought for.

This is a hype derailment

#BellatorGang #TBE

Betslip muthafucka. And before anyone tails this guy lost 11 units last week. Be responsible man

Betslip muthafucka. And before anyone tails this guy lost 11 units last week. Be responsible man
You ain't getting no betslip and yeah I had a bad week but I've had a great month, massively profitable. You haven't made any money in over a year

Stay in your lane, you on a massive losing streak, you'll never be on my level. Have fun betting those bum parlays and collecting L's, you ain't no pro.

You ain't getting no betslip and yeah I had a bad week but I've had a great month, massively profitable. You haven't made any money in over a year

Stay in your lane, you on a massive losing streak, you'll never be on my level. Have fun betting those bum parlays and collecting L's, you ain't no pro.

LOL no betslip cos you got one buck units you mug

LOL no betslip cos you got one buck units you mug
Keep it low key

I have no reason to show a bet slip

But it is what it is, I'm a top level player, you an L player

What -500 are you betting this week?

Back