Bellator 198 - Fedor vs Mir - Rosemont Illinois

Weird angle uppercut. Landed clean though.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

LOL roided up and still couldnt beat an old Fedor

FEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR. NUT NUT NUT NUT.

I told you that had a great chance of cashing. Well done man.

thanks bro after seing your post and thinking about it i added a bit more about 0.5u in total wish i did more now :D but still nice profit for a small investment

Mir fought like a complete moron, 40 pound weight advantage and just gives it away.

I want to see the punch that dropped Fedor. It happened fast.

Yes, Russian translation lady is even there! I'm almost getting nostalgic. :)

LOL roided up and still couldnt beat an old Fedor

Meh roids don't matter much if it's just two 40 year olds winging punches for a minute until someone lands clean. There wasn't much skill on display there on either side. Two guys just throwing bombs until one falls down LOL.

I’ll enjoy seeing fedor pulverize sonnen

Please give me good odds on fedor

Meh roids don't matter much if it's just two 40 year olds winging punches for a minute until someone lands clean. There wasn't much skill on display there on either side. Two guys just throwing bombs until one falls down LOL.
And they're both pissing pure Mountain Dew from the Roids, so it's not like there's an edge there.

Awkward interview with big John lol Bellator is awesome

Chael tried to talk shit like Ravishing Rick Rude, but Fedor didn't give a shit as he was already turned to the side talking to someone.

not sure if serious haha. PEDs for sure would help a 38 year old perform to the best of their ability

Just need Bader to beat King Mo to close out a +830 parlay after u1.5 hits too for the 4th leg of the 5 teamer.

Just need Bader to beat King Mo to close out a +830 parlay after u1.5 hits too for the 4th leg of the 5 teamer.
I hope King Mo beats Bader.

Mo is smaller than Bader, worse cardio, more willing to box, and has worse fight IQ.

Better match-up for Fedor.

not sure if serious haha. PEDs for sure would help a 38 year old perform to the best of their ability

Generally sure. In a fight that lasts 50 seconds and looks like a barfight where both guys just wing power shots until one lands? I think the effect would be very minimal in what we just saw. Had the fight played out differently (and Mir was actually on them because I'm not gonna say he is--although...TRT is pretty likely) then for sure. But in what we just saw? Nah.

I hope King Mo beats Bader.

Mo is smaller than Bader, worse cardio, more willing to box, and has worse fight IQ.

Better match-up for Fedor.

I have Bader at -275 to close that parlay. I can bet Mo now at +275 but man barring Mo landing a bomb it's tough to see him beting Bader.

In hindsight, I should have bet even more on u1.5. I was big on it, and made out well tonight, but as soon as I saw that line I knew it was just way, way off. Was one of the best lines I'd seen in a long time. I trumpeted it here for months. In the end I did make it one of my bigger plays of 2018, but it should have been my biggest. The juice was small and the chances of it going differently than what we saw were so much less than the odds implied.

Honestly, this is sort of one of the things I dislike about betting. I did well tonight, won a very big bet, and instead of being totally happy and satisfied I'm wondering why I didn't bet even more on it. Given it's a just a fun hobby for me, I don't think it's a good way of viewing it either, but I can't help it. It's not even the $ either, it's the fact that I made the perfect read but only trusted myself maybe 70% and bet 5u, instead of going all out and betting 8u (the most I'll really ever bet on one outcome).

Alright, end of stupid rant.

I can't believe Fuddor ended it so quickly. Anyway, made $50 off it. Money to play UFC 224. I feel bad for Mir though.

<Fedor23><5>

Back