Bellator 198 - Fedor vs Mir - Rosemont Illinois

I'm going to pass on this one but I guess if you have to pick a side, I would always go with the +money.

Guessing games

Throwing darts blind

Betting on Fedor vs Mir
Can you do most of your posts from now on in haiku? I would like that.

Also since there's no UFC this week is the new odds maker at 5d gonna release these lines in a reasonable amount of time? Sigh

Can you do most of your posts from now on in haiku? I would like that.

Also since there's no UFC this week is the new odds maker at 5d gonna release these lines in a reasonable amount of time? Sigh
They did with UFC 223 I think

mir has been looking hella fat lately.

Yet another reason to believe he's not looking to be in there testing his cardio. Kill or be killed, and quickly.

I agree with most here that this isn't a fight where you try to guess who lands first, you just play the under at a very reasonable price and see who gets cracked.

I like mir here, willing to risk a ubit or 2, just because he's much bigger, a few years younger, didn't get the shit kicked out of him by a very 1 dimensional MW with questionable cardio who couldn't cut it in the ufc. he also has more ways to win, trains at a legit gym, although he hasn't competed for a while, he has been commentating a lot, which keeps the brain sharp researching fighters and analyzing styles etc.
I got mir @ 1,8 for a few units, I think i'll get the opportunity to freeroll at some point where I'll take some money of the table. may play the unders too depending on price

It’s just so tough to bet on Mir when he gets blasted once and crumbles in every fight.

It’s just so tough to bet on Mir when he gets blasted once and crumbles in every fight.

Not true. His chin is in question I agree. Hunt blasted him last time out. Fight before that was AA. Mir only took a couple decent punches but ate them fine. But the fight before that Duffee landed a couple BOMBS on Mir and Mir recovered basically instantly and ended up landing one of the hardest punches I've ever seen on Duffee.

I think Mir actually reacts better to getting hit now than when he was younger. All that said, I still don't expect either guy to survive many clean shots landing.

Mir just said on The MMAHour that he weighed around 304lbs during the stare down with Fedor. Now he says that he weighs (wakes up at) around 258lbs-262lbs

Mir just said on The MMAHour that he weighed around 304lbs during the stare down with Fedor. Now he says that he weighs (wakes up at) around 258lbs-262lbs

He has shown he can lose the gut quickly. Not surprised. At least we know he will make weight LOL.

304 didn’t sound believable .... until I checked for myself. Jeeeesus. Is that sweat on his back? Hard work walking on a stage and taking a picture.

frank-mir-fedor-emelianenko-bellator-192.jpg

Both guys are obviously old, slow and washed up and Mir was never quick or fast to begin with. Dunno when that photo was taken but he clearly doesn’t give AF to let himself go like that.

304 didn’t sound believable .... until I checked for myself. Jeeeesus. Is that sweat on his back? Hard work walking on a stage and taking a picture.

Both guys are obviously old, slow and washed up and Mir was never quick or fast to begin with. Dunno when that photo was taken but he clearly doesn’t give AF to let himself go like that.

Fedor looks like Elmer Fudd.

I like Fedor here. I think Mir is going to look slow as hell and get caught by a punch, probably early.

That was in Jan I think?

Mir can shed flab quickly. Look at him vs Christison way back when and then he got back in shape and a couple years later for the rematch with Brock he was shredded and weighed like 245.

He will be dadbod Mir again for sure and weigh in 260+, but him gaining all that weight isn't a huge deal these days. Fight will only last a couple minutes anyway (I hope!).

I don't think Mir being heavy is a good thing. This reminds me of Rampage/Sonnen. The extra weight isn't necessarily a good thing, especially in a fight where speed may be a big factor. I think Mir will look slow as shit.

That was in Jan I think?

Mir can shed flab quickly. Look at him vs Christison way back when and then he got back in shape and a couple years later for the rematch with Brock he was shredded and weighed like 245.

He will be dadbod Mir again for sure and weigh in 260+, but him gaining all that weight isn't a huge deal these days. Fight will only last a couple minutes anyway (I hope!).

Lets not confuse losing weight to make weight for a pay day for the same thing as bulking and being juiced to the gils and then shredding.

That picture tells me all I need to know. Fat, don’t give a fuck and easy pay day.

Back