Bellator 199 is STACKED

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Stacked with 19 fucking fights altogether wtf who the hell is gonna watch all these matches on the paramount network in the USA. 19 fights god damn i never seen more fights on one card before. I mean look at this shit:

upload_2018-5-10_20-18-40.png

This eclipses those long ass K-1 cards where they had a maximum of 16 fights and even those year end dynamite cards from back in the day. UFC events generally have 13 matches on average. I know some of you sherdoggers will watch the whole thing but holy fuck this is too much. I am gonna just watch Lomachenko-Linares and hopefully catch souza-gastelum and belfort-machida

Bellator prelims go by way faster than the UFC's because they don't fuck around too much between fights.

Looks like a snooze fest to me.

Only one WMMA.. Approved. The whole card probably still goes faster than UFC's considering all the jerking off in-between.

Main card looks action,
but goddamn those prelims...
99% of those guys don't even have a wiki.

For the record, that doesn't mean having a Wikipedia article means you are a great fighter. I'm sure that these guys are tough up and comers who have potential.

Scott coker is that you? I only ask because after the signing 50 cent ruse, posting on Sherdog is a new low for trying to promote your org.

Scott coker is that you? I only ask because after the signing 50 cent ruse, this is a new low for trying bring attention to your org.

Lmao no bro it ain't, i am clearly baffled how they can put on 19 matches in one single day and how they think this is a good thing. I never seen a card with this many matches. Who the fuck will watch all of them on the paramount network.

Stacked with 19 fucking fights altogether wtf who the hell is gonna watch all these matches on the paramount network in the USA. 19 fights god damn i never seen more fights on one card before. I mean look at this shit:

View attachment 378795

This eclipses those long ass K-1 cards where they had a maximum of 16 fights and even those year end dynamite cards from back in the day. UFC events generally have 13 matches on average. I know some of you sherdoggers will watch the whole thing but holy fuck this is too much. I am gonna just watch Lomachenko-Linares and hopefully catch souza-gastelum and belfort-machida
"UFC events generally have 13 matches on average." "Stacked with 19 fucking fights altogether..."

Holy Shit! Dude, you're right. That's like, 6 more fights than usual! What the fuck are we gonna do? You should start panicking or notch up that top-drawer bitching or we're doomed...

Seriously tho, could you have a more 1st world problem to complain about? Just shut up and watch the fights and enjoy them... or don't, no one cares. Quit complaining ya bitchlord and try to put some positivity out into the world! :D

View attachment 378795

Pfff, you think 19 is a lot? :D

Check out ACB, some of their events have 20+ fights.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_Absolute_Championship_Berkut
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_in_Absolute_Championship_Berkut

ACB 54: Supersonic had 23 fights:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_Absolute_Championship_Berkut#ACB_54:_Supersonic

And they have NO post-fight interviews, blabbering in between fights, experts, coaches, promos, highlights, NOTHING. They just show fights, that's it. NO TIME WASTED.

Wrong sub forum.

2018 Fitch, and Kongo = stacked ?

giphy.gif

If by stacked you mean huge quantities of bumfights, sure.

good thing coker and Dana are secret buddies ... He can pull the prospects when ready and has a place for the ones who don't make it to fall back on

my favorite is when Dana, Coker, and Hendo all plotted on Fedor

I truly understand that people disagree with the UFC's dominant position and want to hype its competitors. But it's not a reason to pretend to be excited for Bader vs Mo and fights with Kongo and Fitch, that are most likely going to suck pretty bad. Except for Pico, the rest is just fillers.

Back