Bellator 199 is STACKED

No way in hell I'm bored enough to sit through a Bellator prelim card

I truly understand that people disagree with the UFC's dominant position and want to hype its competitors. But it's not a reason to pretend to be excited for Bader vs Mo and fights with Kongo and Fitch, that are most likely going to suck pretty bad. Except for Pico, the rest is just fillers.

Kongo followed by Fitch followed by Bader/Mo is pretty damn bad. Never hit me till you just put it together.

Still watching as I'm invested in the tournament, but not going to expect much entertainment.

Last edited:
they do dark matches you'll see gaston,ambers,jordan williams and climaco's fight streamed most likely

The more the merrier, right? Besides, practically no one is going to watch all 19 fights from start to finish besides those who have some serious time to burn and/or unresolved mental disturbances.

Don't a couple Bellator prelims get cancelled each event?

That or they go on after the main event.

The more the merrier, right? Besides, practically no one is going to watch all 19 fights from start to finish besides those who have some serious time to burn and/or unresolved mental disturbances.
I would watch, but Belfort-Machida is too awesome to miss, even if they are passed their prime.
giphy.gif

Back