Bellator 199: King Mo vs Ryan Bader Live Thread (No UFC 224 live spoilers allowed in thread)

I didn't think it would happen that fast but damn. Good for Bader.

A little early imo but I'm sure Bader would've won anyway.

Ryan is going to run roughshod over the rest of the field.

Mo went flat, you want to see brain damage man?

Did not see it playing out that way. Still think Bader should be in the UFC considering the state of the LHW division.

Lot of tourney left. I'd stop short of declaring Bader the winner yet.

A little early imo but I'm sure Bader would've won anyway.

Ryan is going to run roughshod over the rest of the field.

No way. Watch it again. Mo went completely limp on the ground after taking two more good shots. He went out.

View attachment 379601
Name: Bellator 199
Title: Bader vs. King Mo
Date: May 12, 2018

MAIN CARD w/ weigh results (Paramount, 9 p.m. ET)

• Ryan Bader (225.1) vs. Muhammed Lawal (217.4) – heavyweight tournament opening round
  • Paul Daley (170.3) vs. Jon Fitch (171)
  • Lee Morrison (144) vs. Aaron Pico (145.7)
  • Javy Ayala (265.5) vs. Cheick Kongo (241.7)
  • Carrington Banks (155.6) vs. Adam Piccolotti (155.3)
well that was quick.........Bader looks in better shape at a heavier weight. And it looks he has some serious power at HW.

But you can understand when a fan cries foul for an unfavorable matchup, yes?
They def'ly set him up with a bad fight over their contract dispute no doubt. I wanted the MVP fight like everyone else, and this result doesn't change that.

lol. didnt expect it that quick but damn!!!!! bader is a legit top 5 lhw. mo is passed it and isnt even top 10 anymore

Bader was around #5 when he left the ufc. Since then he has been winning, while Jones is out, Gus hasn't done anything, Rumble is retired. Insane, but Bader is probably the legit #2 LHW right now.

Bader was around #5 when he left the ufc. Since then he has been winning, while Jones is out, Gus hasn't done anything, Rumble is retired. Insane, but Bader is probably the legit #2 LHW right now.
yea def possible.

Hopefully these final four fights are on the same card

Did not see it playing out that way. Still think Bader should be in the UFC considering the state of the LHW division.

Nobody cared about Bader staying in UFC because Jones was around and his aura eclipsed everyone else's. We didn't know Jones was going to fuck up this badly then.

Awesome finish!!! Two amazing cards tonight...

Do you think of Bader differently after that win?

Back