Bellator 200 : Carl Noon is something out of a horror movie.

That fight with Jack Marshman in 2011 was an epic, Noon was battering Marshman until Jack mounted an epic comeback and Noon gassed out heavily. Carl looks a lot lot smaller these days though...

That fight with Jack Marshman in 2011 was an epic, Noon was battering Marshman until Jack mounted an epic comeback and Noon gassed out heavily. Carl looks a lot lot smaller these days though...
I'll check that fight out cheers.

Last fight - 2011.

I don't know what he did all this time, but he DEFINITELY didn't get a university degree.
Maybe he visited some other institution though
Lol!!!!

I tend to agree lol!!!

postfight interview of Jack by some really handsome Scottish dude.

Noon was fucked after the fight, he gave it everything he was the most knackered I've ever seen anyone.

Guy had a supreme beach bod, but a terrible, terrible gas tank.

Regardless, tough talk means absolutely nothing and he's not saying anything thousands of guys haven't said before having their asses handed to them.

Was interested to see his name on the card. I was there for the Marshman fight all those years ago. Had some cardio issues but an absolute monster of a guy. Does anybody know why he has not competed since 2011 and why Bellator decided to give him a go? No disrespect to Carl, excited to see him fight, but plenty of more active guys in his weight class in the UK.

I see the guy from Geordie Shore is competing too.... probably because he has 2M instagram followers.

Not really on topic but since they were training partners maybe fit to ask, what ever happened to Paul Sass?

He looked great out there. They got a nice close up of his stupid tattoo of a necklace before he was brutally KOd.

He looked great out there. They got a nice close up of his stupid tattoo of a necklace before he was brutally KOd.

He looked like the biggest guy down the pub. Looks tough as fuck but that's it. That stance and lack of defence against a known finisher. Good fighters don't do that.

Back