Bellator 200 London

Bellator understands the importance of their brand needing to have some personality, picking up these established names will give them the proper big league feel in the eyes of casuals. It’s a good plan. Hopefully it works.

Last edited:
This is probably the best MMA card in May.

Bellator understands the importance of their brand needing to have some personality, picking up these established names will give them the proper big league feel in the eyes of casuals. It’s a good plan. Hopefully it works.
Bellator is slowly sinking

I've not even looked

But I guarantee it won't be on TV for the brits

Anyone know?

Fucking ehhhh i hope my virgin Has that shit

Nice one!

Much like ONE Championship you can get the Bellator app and watch fights. I just finished the ONE event on the app great stuff. Get Bellator app and all is well

Bellator is slowly sinking
I don’t deny that it has been lately but hopefully they will experience a growth period throughout this hw tourney.

I don’t deny that it has been lately but hopefully they will experience a growth period throughout this hw tourney.
Maybe but Cro Cop is going back to Rizin and these older guys only have so many fights left. They have done nothing to build stars. Stars like Rory Macdonald are not happy there. Find out the grass is not greener on the other side.

Much like ONE Championship you can get the Bellator app and watch fights. I just finished the ONE event on the app great stuff. Get Bellator app and all is well
Bellator app only allows you to watch the prelims doesn't it?

but crocop vs nelson isnt a big fight. Why are people acting like it is? it's not big with casuals and its not big with hardcores.

Back