Bellator 200 will be great

Should be, I just wish we could get it live.

and tape delay......
yeah it sucks because it might be the best card so far for them this year. my tape delay strategy is to spend the day outside then spend the night in to watch it

yeah it sucks because it might be the best card so far for them this year. my tape delay strategy is to spend the day outside then spend the night in to watch it

Same but I like watching the cards with sherdog nation and i'm always afraid of seeing spoilers when trying to participate in a tape delayed play by play. I hate the fact the card spacing isn't better than itnis with tape delayed shows too, they don't capatilize on the drawbacks only advantage.

Yes!

4udu6b.jpg

Paul Daley just had to sabotage his own career by turning down the MVP fight and taking Fitch instead. I was really looking forward to that.

Really makes no sense why Daley fights Fitch in a predictable boring grindfest in San Jose instead of fighting MVP in UK in a fight he's got a much better chance of wining.

Dont know what went wrong, who fucked that up but that was a complete botch on everyone. That fight should have gotten made for the third slot on Bellator 200.

And now that daley lost, isnt happy with Bellator and could leave after his next fight if MVP wins this he's the one thats gonna say nah Daley is behind me. This was the time to book them.

Lot of drawbacks. Davis vs Vassell isn't exactly a dream fight for anyone. Not pumped that MVP isn't really getting any sort of step up, facing a journey man Lightweight. But Gegard vs Carvalho is great. Hard to gauge if Carvalho is at a top level or not, has faced such below average comp. So that will be fun.

Roy and Cro Cop should be good for as long as it lasts. Got some solid prospects on the prelims as well.

Probably their best of the year, which really isn't saying much. The tape delay aspect does kill hype though.

Back