Bellator 201: MacFarlane vs. Lara 6/29 7:30PM Prelim/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Bellator_201_Macfarlane_vs._Lara_Poster.jpg

MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9 p.m. ET)
WFLW: Champ Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (125) vs. Alejandra Lara (124.6) – for women’s flyweight title
160 CW: Saad Awad (159.8) vs. Ryan Couture (159.9)
WFLW: Valerie Letourneau (126) vs. Kristina Williams (125.4)
FW: Juan Archuleta (146) vs. Robbie Peralta (145.3)

PRELIMINARY CARD (www.bellator.com, 7 p.m. ET)
LW
: Joshua Jones (155.5) vs. Jacob Rosales (155.7)
FW: David Conte (145.6) vs. Jay Jay Wilson (146)
BW: Ricky Furar (134.5) vs. Victor Rosas (135.3)
WSW: Keri Melendez (116) vs. Tiani Valle (114.5)
LHW: Jamal Pogues (203.7) vs. Jordan Young (204.8)
WW: Andy Murad (170.8) vs. Ed Ruth (170.7)
WW: Joey Davis (170.6) vs. Craig Plaskett (168.2)
HW: Tyrell Fortune (244.8) vs. Giovanni Sarran (251.8)

Odds:
Bellator 201 odds.png

Last edited by a moderator:
cool one less chick fight too, prelims do looked stacked but im a little confused with their bout order. Either way good card.

cool one less chick fight too, prelims do looked stacked but im a little confused with their bout order. Either way good card.

Guessing they are starting out first so they Can air them all on their webstream. The later ones always happen after the card and don't get streamed

So, I can't watch the prelims live.. no Ruth, no Davis and no Fortune.. the only ones I am interested in... because Bellator prelims are not available in my region.. thanks, Bellator

So, I can't watch the prelims live.. no Ruth, no Davis and no Fortune.. the only ones I am interested in... because Bellator prelims are not available in my region.. thanks, Bellator

Any experience with free VPNs? Not that you should have to go through with that, but its pretty easy

You should be able to download their app, I believe that is no region blocked, I could be wrong though. Tahts how I watch without tape delay.

You should be able to download their app, I believe that is no region blocked, I could be wrong though. Tahts how I watch without tape delay.
Good idea, I haven't tried. But will give it a shot! Thanks for the idea.

Any experience with free VPNs? Not that you should have to go through with that, but its pretty easy
Not really, I usually watch PPVs through vipbox or something like this hahah... if the Bellator prelims are on this, it would be good. I don't suppose you know of any free VPNs?

Prelims are more interesting than the main

Everyone who is anyone made weight for their fights. Ruth, Fortune, Young, and Davis make the prelims of this card more interesting than the main.

MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9 p.m. ET)

• Champ Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (125) vs. Alejandra Lara (124.6) – for women’s flyweight title
  • Saad Awad (159.8) vs. Ryan Couture (159.9)
  • Valerie Letourneau (126) vs. Kristina Williams (125.4)
  • Juan Archuleta (146) vs. Robbie Peralta (145.3)
PRELIMINARY CARD ( www.bellator.com , 7 p.m. ET)

• Joshua Jones (155.5) vs. Jacob Rosales (155.7)
  • David Conte (145.6) vs. Jay Jay Wilson (146)
  • Ricky Furar (134.5) vs. Victor Rosas (135.3)
  • Kristi Lopez (125.5) vs. Paola Ramirez (134.7)*
  • Keri Melendez (116) vs. Tiani Valle (114.5)
  • Jamal Pogues (203.7) vs. Jordan Young (204.8)
  • Andy Murad (170.8) vs. Ed Ruth (170.7)
  • Joey Davis (170.6) vs. Craig Plaskett (168.2)
  • Tyrell Fortune (244.8) vs. Giovanni Sarran (251.8)
* Bout has been canceled
I can't believe they are jobbing Jamal out to a legit prospect so soon in his career. He really belongs at 185 :-(

I can't believe they are jobbing Jamal out to a legit prospect so soon in his career. He really belongs at 185 :-(
What is Jamal's backstory? Friends with the guy or see longterm potential that you don't derailed?

At least it is a fight between two guys who are MW/LHW tweeners just based on their previous weighins.

What is Jamal's backstory? Friends with the guy or see longterm potential that you don't derailed?

At least it is a fight between two guys who are MW/LHW tweeners just based on their previous weighins.
Yea old training partner when I had delusions of fighting. Solid kid bust his ass but he is still real young as a pro and maturing. Lots of potential if he keeps his head on straight. I just hate seeing him get matched against a undefeated guy lol.

I'm in, no interest in the main card though

I really want to see MVP vs Davis or Ruth in the opening round of the WW tournament

I'm in, no interest in the main card though

I really want to see MVP vs Davis or Ruth in the opening round of the WW tournament
You should tune in for the Juan Archuletea fight. He is always in a exciting fight and beat the living hell out of his last opponent.

Download the app you can stream every event even prelims just need to verify your cable provider.You can watch tape delayed cards live too but with DAZN deal tape delay is a thing of the past.

Alejandra Lara and Ilima-Lei Macfarlane - Official Weigh-ins - (Bellator 201)

Valérie Létourneau and Kristina Williams - Official Weigh-ins - (Bellator 201)

Kristi Lopez - Official Weigh-in - Bellator 201

Tiani Valle and Keri Melendez - Official Weigh-ins - (Bellator 201: Macfarlane vs. Lara)

Back