Bellator 202: Budd vs Nogueira 7/13 7PM Prelim/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Was this ever addressed by them. Like wtf was she doing terrible in this fight?
Some people like to get slapped in the face in order to get pumped up.

It still looks bad.

Great fights...Budd seems very cool and a real savage tonight..

Nebuchadnezzar always the bomb. Hard to buy them here in SC tho, if I'm not mistaken they don't have bottle dates? Risky proposition

I had 16 oz. cans, dated on the bottom. Now I'm drinking Beglo:

30603296_1460226310756028_2221240863676170240_n.jpg

Didn't see fight. Was Dantas legit knocked out, or was it more he F'd his ankle after getting dropped and couldn't continue?

Why is that funny? I was responding to a post insinuating a Bellator fighter's physique was impacted by the UFC testing agency. I was politely pointing out the difference without being an asshole about it.

Why is that funny? I was responding to a post insinuating a Bellator fighter's physique was impacted by the UFC testing agency. I was politely pointing out the difference without being an asshole about it.

Didn't see fight. Was Dantas legit knocked out, or was it more he F'd his ankle after getting dropped and couldn't continue?

I don't know if he was completely out, but he was flat on his face, barely moving, and eating a ton of hard punches to the head.
I thought it was a good stoppage, and I'm a Just Bleed fan.

Back