Bellator 202 Budd vs Nogueira

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ng6xFz6.jpg

does Talita really belong in the cage with Julia Budd?
Elite wrestling vs elite BJJ here, so it could be completely predictable or completely unexpected how this ends up going.

Is it even worth betting bellator fights anymore?

The lines are juicier than a pineapple.

Is it even worth betting bellator fights anymore?

The lines are juicier than a pineapple.
Well, it does if you like the underdogs. There will likely be a lot of line movement as well.

So far I like Talita Nogueira at the +280 opener vs Julia Budd in the main event. Julia looked mediocre in her last fight against Arlene Blencowe and Nogueira has elite submission ability. Leo Leite is a physically bigger man at +205 vs Chris Honeycutt and he has a win over Ryan Spann who just got a big win on the DWTNCS. Michael MacDonald at slight dog money vs Eduardo Dantas is tempting as well, although he has been submitted a hell of a lot for someone who is supposedly a top fighter in this weight class.

I thought Harris was retired before or right after his last fight?

I thought Harris was retired before or right after his last fight?
He was. Got up off the couch to replace John Salter against Lovato and was rewarded with a multi fight contract for his efforts. Iirc he was retired like 6 or 8 months before that fight.

Definitely stabbing James here as well.

I wish I jumped on Dantas at -110 when I had the chance. Loving my Leite and Nogueira openers.

Am I missing something or is he really 0-0? Tape of his 40 sec ammy fight enough or is it a total fade of opponent?

He fought at Bellator 184. Sherdog's fight finder sucks. They still have that fight as pending lol.

He wrestled at Edinboro. Lots of footage from him wrestling. With his wrestling and size, he should present some problems for Moldavsky. Not sure how that line can be justified.

He fought at Bellator 184. Sherdog's fight finder sucks. They still have that fight as pending lol.

He wrestled at Edinboro. Lots of footage from him wrestling. With his wrestling and size, he should present some problems for Moldavsky. Not sure how that line can be justified.
Not sure why I still rely on sherdog, will have a look, thanks!

Just got a whole bunch of prelim lines for Bellator 202 surprisingly. Huge value on the much larger scrappy striker Veta Arteaga at +345 vs the smaller submission artist and former flyweight title challenger Emily Ducote. Also got some on Gerald Harris at +155 (missed +185) looking ripped as usual but healthy and energetic back at welterweight vs an undefeated Ukranian Amosov.

Belly fight isn't on Bellator.com, you able to find it?

Re: Ernest James

Belly fight isn't on Bellator.com, you able to find it?

Re: Ernest James

James basically mauled him on the ground in the first. There are a lot of pictures from it that you should be able to see if you google it.

I'm playing him based on his wrestling credentials and size. His opponent relies on wrestling quite a bit, and that's going to be tough against a larger wrestler from Edinboro.

Back