Bellator 204 Caldwell vs Lahat

Nice job hyping up the fight by James Gallagher. Up in his opponent's grill.

Hopefully Bandejas isn't a can.

Gallagher is such a little prick. Makes it easy to root for him to get starched. Probably not tonight though.

Edit: LOL..or yes tonight. Awesome.

Oh how enjoyable that was to watch!
Wish I had more than 1u on Bandejas just so that moment could've felt a little better
I think the ref was slightly annoyed aswell and let him take a few extra shots while out cold

haven't been that happy to see someone KO'ed in a while. wow.

When you yell across the cage 30 seconds before the fight starts "You're fucked" over and over to your opponent, and then he blasts you fully unconscious, I hope you learn your lesson and don't do that shit anymore.

You aren't Conor just because you're Irish, and your little shtick is over James. Just come out and fight next time. You want to hype the fight leading up to it, fine. Once you are in the cage, don't be a cunt. Because karma and Bendejas just put your ass to sleep.

First bet in 2 years. Bandejas FTW.

Im happy.

Also the douche Gallagher got KFOEd. Awesome night.!

Bandejas' counters with his hands were slow, and I didn't like how he was wide open a lot of the time to be punched.

Gallagher isn't a puncher, so he wasn't able to capitalize on Bandejas' mistakes.

Took some Storley itd at -120 here. I think he's gonna be more aggressive on the mat and find the finish. Either by gnp or Matthews gives up his back and gets choked out.

Bandejas' counters with his hands were slow, and I didn't like how he was wide open a lot of the time to be punched.

Gallagher isn't a puncher, so he wasn't able to capitalize on Bandejas' mistakes.

No ones saying he's the next big thing and he was the underdog.

Ahh jeez Matthews gets a free pass out of this nightmare and we get a NC. Unreal.

Good on Matthews. Some guys take the easy way out there.

No ones saying he's the next big thing and he was the underdog.
And I didn't mention anything about his line odds. I was just stating my opinion on his performance, not that he had/didn't have value.

Matthews should see if Jason Herzog can give him him those 5 years of his life back that he just lost.

Got that under 2.5 money, but damn I wish I didn't bet on that little bastard earlier

If Matthews had any defensive grappling, that fight would've went the distance.

He essentially was a punching bag during the entire time the fight was on the ground.

What are you thinking for the ME, over or under 2.5?

I'm thinking probably Caldwell by decision

What are you thinking for the ME, over or under 2.5?

I'm thinking probably Caldwell by decision

I like the under as Lahat may go for subs instead of defending if he does get put on his back. Plus Caldwell could KO him standing.

I like the under as Lahat may go for subs instead of defending if he does get put on his back. Plus Caldwell could KO him standing.
Yeah probably his only way to win is by sub

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back