Bellator 205 McKee vs Macapa

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
UWv9EEe.jpg

what's the A side/ B side distinction in the Veta Artega vs Kielholtz fight?

what's the A side/ B side distinction in the Veta Artega vs Kielholtz fight?

What do you mean? Who should be favoured?

My answer is 'I'm waiting until the odds', anyway ;)
<{Ray1}>

What do you mean? Who should be favoured?

I'm assuming this is another fight where it's very clear who Belltor expects and wants to win, but I'm not familiar enough to know which is which. There's obvs a reason that this is on the main card...who does Bellator want to win this fight?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    11 KB · Views: 0
I'm assuming this is another fight where it's very clear who Belltor expects and wants to win, but I'm not familiar enough to know which is which. There's obvs a reason that this is on the main card...who does Bellator want to win this fight?
Well I suspect I know since I was a very vocal early proponent of the fighter in question and have made a lot of money on her fights thus far, but don't think it's prudent to talk about it before the lines come out. I've actually made money on both ladies, but one much more than the other.

Main Card Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 9.11.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 9.11.10 AM.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 11
I hammered Mckee at -385 on dimes. I actually think Lovato is in for a super tough fight here. Salter is a better wrestler and will not be easy to sub,

I hammered Mckee at -385 on dimes. I actually think Lovato is in for a super tough fight here. Salter is a better wrestler and will not be easy to sub,

Agree on Salter/Lovato, but I think McKee has a tougher fight than odds indicate. Honestly, I don't think McKee has looked that good lately.

Agree on Salter/Lovato, but I think McKee has a tougher fight than odds indicate. Honestly, I don't think McKee has looked that good lately.

Mckee is significantly better on the feet, way faster, mroe output, more precise, and superior defense. He also has fine TDD and has never lost a round in bellator and has better conditioning. I don't really see how Macapa wins this fight more than 1 out of 10.

Curran was able to land precision shots on Macapa so Mckee will be able to land easy. The body kick will be open all day for Mckee with the southpaw vs orthodox.

Mckee is significantly better on the feet, way faster, mroe output, more precise, and superior defense. He also has fine TDD and has never lost a round in bellator and has better conditioning. I don't really see how Macapa wins this fight more than 1 out of 10.

Curran was able to land precision shots on Macapa so Mckee will be able to land easy. The body kick will be open all day for Mckee with the southpaw vs orthodox.

I'm pretty sure McKee has lost a round more than once in Bellator.

I'm pretty sure McKee has lost a round more than once in Bellator.

He has had 11 pro fights all in Bellator. In his four decisions in bellator, he lost one round (on two scorecards, won that round on another) and has multiple 10-8 rounds. He then has 6 finishes, 5 being in round 1. So I mean he maybe lost one round at worst.

But besides that point. Macapa just does not match up well vs him either.

Back