Bellator 205 McKee vs Macapa

Haha wow!!!! Guess Gracie didn't teach her how to get out of that.

What a huge mistake. Kielholtz was dominating that fight.

It wasn’t dominant. She was a bit better early but never in control by any stretch.
She was in complete control the first round, outstriking Veta by a wide margin, and was in control the majority of the 2nd before getting herself in that sub attempt.

Lol, Round 1 was razor thin and round 2 Kielholtz was getting owned.

Rd1 was clear Kielholtz, and Kielholtz was edging round 2 in my opinion.

But congrats to Veta backers especially at +200 odds. Kielholtz sub defense untested and that was the key in this fight which nobody in this thread mentioned.

Chasing like a sweaty degen: Rafael Lovato Jr. (-168) vs John Salter $840.00 for $500.00

Title shot!??

Wat8.jpg

I need to stop fading Idaho most successful fighter outside Scott Jorgensen.

She was in complete control the first round, outstriking Veta by a wide margin, and was in control the majority of the 2nd before getting herself in that sub attempt.

Been awhile since I've seen you post but more of the same huh?

Denise won rd 1 but it was competitive. She was losing rd 2. You need to be more objective man. She wasn't anywhere near "controlling most of rd 2". Cmon.

Denise won rd 1 but it was competitive. She was losing rd 2. You need to be more objective man. She wasn't anywhere near "controlling most of rd 2". Cmon.

Lol tell me about it. Round 1 was split amongst the media outlets (although I think Denise barely won) and round 2 Veta was definitely winning.

I didn't have any money on the fight and don't care about either fight. Denise clearly won the 1st and was edging the 2nd. The only reason the 2nd was closer was because of the brief td that Veta wasn't able to do anything with. Denise was oustriking Veta badly the entire fight.

I disagree. Veta landed 0 good strikes on Denise in the 2nd whereas Denise landed a good amount. Veta got one TD but did absolutely nothing with it (I don't think she attempted a strike) except get the back for maybe a couple of seconds. Denise got the TD back on her own which was smart, but then didn't have the sense to disengage when position was lost.

By the effective striking/grappling rules, Denise should be ahead at that point (assuming the above is accurate).

Lol tell me about it. Round 1 was split amongst the media outlets (although I think Denise barely won) and round 2 Veta was definitely winning.

Yep. I gave Denise rd 1. Not dominant, but somewhat clear. Rd I had Veta ahead prior to the sub but again still a competitive rd up to that point. It was basically an even fight prior to the sub.

I disagree. Veta landed 0 good strikes on Denise in the 2nd whereas Denise landed a good amount. Veta got one TD but did absolutely nothing with it (I don't think she attempted a strike) except get the back for maybe a couple of seconds. Denise got the TD back on her own which was smart, but then didn't have the sense to disengage when position was lost.

By the effective striking/grappling rules, Denise should be ahead at that point (assuming the above is accurate).

Lol no way was Denise winning round 2, she also got finished and panick wrestled because the pace was getting to her.

I didn't have any money on the fight and don't care about either fight. Denise clearly won the 1st and was edging the 2nd. The only reason the 2nd was closer was because of the brief td that Veta wasn't able to do anything with. Denise was oustriking Veta badly the entire fight.

You are just wrong, but no point arguing it. I also had no bet on the fight but did think Denise would probably win. Whatever.

Back