Bellator 205 McKee vs Macapa

Wow so glad I laid off that fight because I would have been sweating bulletts.

Good win for Lovato. I would have been interested to see how the judges scored the first two rounds though.

Nice, woke up right when round 2 started. Who won between the ladies?

Yesssss Lovato saves my night :), could have taken a big loss today, but now it's not so bad

Up until the sub I was wondering how her record was as good as it was lol.

She had every technical disadvantage but just a stronger will to win. That accounts for a ton at this lower wmma level.

I was big on Kielholtz and with the odds improving I was very deep on Lovato as well and could have lost about a grand today. So glad Lovato came through and instead of a grand I only lost €72, but that was nerve wrecking and to be honest those were some really bad bets that I made :p
Schermafbeelding 2018-09-22 om 04.35.50.png

She had every technical disadvantage but just a stronger will to win. That accounts for a ton at this lower wmma level.
True, just constant pressure is enough for some of these women. With more experience Denise could be a force to be reckoned with though.

Small bet on the underdog here: John Teixeira (+535) vs A.J. McKee $100.00 for $535.00

Pretty fucking brutal. Had the wits not to follow up.

Decent entertainment from Bellator tonight.

No complaints from me.

absolutely savage ko but don't regret a stab at +500 there.

Good fights tonight, it was fun. I'm out, good night everyone!

absolutely savage ko but don't regret a stab at +500 there.

I agree. Macapa was clearly sorta dangerous and that’s by far McKee’s best career highlight against a dude who is really tough to put away

To some extent its what you get when you bet the older, smaller, less athletic guy. But +500 compensated for that risk well enough

I haven't been on most of the weekend to comment, but I actually thought there was a pretty big swing in the Veta/Denise fight after the takedown. Basically Denise needed to do what she did the first round for three rounds. Once Veta became a takedown threat, Denise's entire game was thrown off. And what has Denise shown in the past? She can make questionable decisions such as with those throws. I think Veta did exactly what she planned to do - pressure until she breaks and she'll eventually make a stupid mistake.

If they were to fight again, I'd actually favor Veta this time around. Denise would need to get some experience and make some good improvements. Well played to the Veta backers as I think most of them had the right reasonings for playing her.

Back