Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Bellator-206-Poster.png

You can read on Twitter
https://twitter.com/MMAFighting

I've copied the responses and posted them here.

Rampage Jackson: Wanderlei beat me two times to one and I'm looking to even up the score.
The way to beat Wanderlei is by beating his ass.

Jackson is asked about Liddell-Ortiz 3 and he says he sees nothing wrong with older fighters getting out there and fighting, particularly if it's two older guys fighting each other. He respects both Liddell and Ortiz.

Jackson says whatever his retirement plans are, he doesn't think Silva will want to fight again after they face each other at Bellator206.

Jackson is asked if he'd ever go back down to 205 and he says he doesn't know if that will happen, he's looking into treatments for the thyroid condition that has made his weight cuts difficult.

Wanderlei: (Jackson) is a good fighter. Now he's a little bit fat, but I hope we can have a good fight.
This fight for sure is going to a finish and for sure I'm going to beat (Jackson) and knock him out

MacDonald says tough gritty fights like the ones with Lawler, Condit, and Lima aren't his favorite, but they've taught him to "push himself" and "break down walls" and stay composed and relaxed.

MacDonald says he hasn't put on much weight to go up to middleweight and it won't be difficult to drop back down to 170 for the welterweight grand prix.

I think (the Bellator and UFC welterweight divisions) are competing very well. I think we have a more exciting division, especially with the tournaments He says UFC has great talents, but doesn't think they're managing it well and that the fans agree.

Mousasi is the biggest name fighter I've fought so far. He's done it all, I'm very excited to compete with a guy like that.

MacDonald says he didn't end up training with Carlos Condit for the Mousasi bout because Condit wasn't able to get his passport, but he hopes they can train together in the future.

Mousasi says Bellator is growing and the opportunities he's received there wouldn't have happened if he stayed with the UFC. I feel the UFC is declining because they're putting on bad cards.

Mousasi says it was always an option for him to go and compete at 205, but he plans to stick around at middleweight "a couple more times" and then when he moves up he's not coming back down.

thanks for the cliffs

can't wait for these next couple of Bellator cards.

Awesome work man.

Was on Rampage’s IG earlier. Didn’t see one training video. Hope he doesn’t come in like 260 or something. Wanderlei will almost certainly have the speed advantage. Rampage’s chin is decent but it doesn’t matter if you’re fat and can’t fight more than 2 mins. He will gas and lose.

Gegard : not buying this " haven't put on much weight for fight" - have this boy tested..... The ole " misdirection " and knows you're a nice guy.He has trained with Gsp( not accusing, either way- have no clue)

Gegard feels the UFC is declining because they putting on bad cards.....................................Ahhhhh take look at what Bellator give more often than not. Holy shit batman, at least 70% of Bellaor cards are lucky if they have one match up that even gets hardcore MMA fans to even care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back