Bellator 206: Mousasi vs MacDonald 9/29 8PM ET Prelims/10PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

It wasn't just the Size but to me Gegard has fought tougher fighters and also was way more skilled than Rory.

rory struggles when a fighter can defend his takedown attempts. I think rory post lawler 2 has lost his durability and toughness. Besides he looks small in the cage. I am surprised he weighs 190. Maybe he lacks muscle mass. Guys like woodley would fare better against mousasi and so would douglas lima because they weigh around 195 in the cage and can absorb more punishment. Not saying they would beat mousasi as mousasi would clearly be the favourite against both but woodley in particular would not stay in range against a much more skilled striker like mousasi. He would have to wait patiently to land the killer shot and woodley can KO anybody if he connects.

Remember when Canner tried to get tough v the Moose? Classic. Canner would’ve woken up with a Belfast accent.

Stoked as fuck

giphy.gif

who is this?

I still can't believe UFC let Mousasi go, awful decision by them.

This event lived up to the excitement even the fat old pride guys put on a show.

The stream was excellent and like mentioned before it felt like a PPV I enjoyed the interviews and hype videos.

Even prelims had some good fights cheers guys.

IM SUPER PUMPED FOR THE NEXT DOUBLE BELLATOR EVENT.

You could have 1000mbps but your ISP might be throttling your data. You need to run a data up and download speed test not the BS speed tests you find all over the internet.
Can you recommend a test that I can use? It's fine today by the way, or a least it seems to be.

You could have 1000mbps but your ISP might be throttling your data. You need to run a data up and download speed test not the BS speed tests you find all over the internet.
It was me, I reset my router and now its getting it good again.

List of fighters that should move to Bellator.
Shogun Rua
Robbie Lawler
Johnny Hendricks (gets his shit together)
Uriah Hall
Derrick Lewis
John Dodson
Jeremy Stephens
Cub Swanson
Ricardo Lamas
Demian Maia
Jorge Masvidal
Derek Brunson
Gunnar Nelson
Krzysztof Jotko
Glover Teixeira
Stefan Struve
Mark Hunt
Tim Boetsch
Donald Cerrone

List of fighters that should move to Bellator.
Shogun Rua
Robbie Lawler
Johnny Hendricks (gets his shit together)
Uriah Hall
Derrick Lewis
John Dodson
Jeremy Stephens
Cub Swanson
Ricardo Lamas
Demian Maia
Jorge Masvidal
Derek Brunson
Gunnar Nelson
Krzysztof Jotko
Glover Teixeira
Stefan Struve
Mark Hunt
Tim Boetsch
Donald Cerrone

With the stability from the DAZN money they got 3-5 years if opportunity to lure over more fighters from the UFC and to sign prospects.

With the stability from the DAZN money they got 3-5 years if opportunity to lure over more fighters from the UFC and to sign prospects.
Why 3-5 years? lol. Where the hell did you come up with that number.

Why 3-5 years? lol. Where the hell did you come up with that number.

DAZN has a 9 figure deal signed with bellator for 3 years with the option to renew for 2 more if they want.....

So they have 3-5, years of being paid millions by DAZN giving them plenty of time to accumulate talent.

Via interview with coker...

"It’s gonna help us go after every free agent out there, no matter who it is,” claimed the Bellator boss. “That’s what it comes down to… It’s a big investment on their part, and we’ll deliver.”Scott coker

You understand now?

DAZN has a 9 figure deal signed with bellator for 3 years with the option to renew for 2 more if they want.....
So they have 3-5, years of being paid millions by DAZN giving them plenty of time to accumulate talent.
Via interview with coker...
"It’s gonna help us go after every free agent out there, no matter who it is,” claimed the Bellator boss. “That’s what it comes down to… It’s a big investment on their part, and we’ll deliver.”Scott coker
You understand now?
I don't understand at all.

I don't understand at all.

Hmmmm.....so reading comprehension is not a strong point apparently....

Bellator gets money from DAZN for the next 3 years guaranteed, after those 3 years if they are happy with the numbers they are seeing they have an option in the contract to extend the deal 2 more years.

So for the next 3-5 years bellator will be receiving millions of dollars to spend on picking up free agents and other fighters if their choosing.

So that's where I got my numbers.....if you don't understand that then by all means .....fuck right off lol.

Back