Bellator 206: Mousasi vs MacDonald 9/29 8PM ET Prelims/10PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

So interesting seeing these figures after so many years of bullshit speculation
Agreed, I wish all fights were in California just so we could get these every time.

I am curious if Lima is allowed to have his next fight in California or not though.

Agreed, I wish all fights were in California just so we could get these every time.

I am curious if Lima is allowed to have his next fight in California or not though.

yeah man its great stuff. whats the percentage limit again?

interesting that gegards cut isnt really that huge, they looked very different in size. i guess what was noticeable is how lean gegard is, its all muscle really

dunno if you heard but gegard said yesterday on luke thomas' show that he could make welterweight and would like to go down for that belt before retiring!

yeah man its great stuff. whats the percentage limit again?

interesting that gegards cut isnt really that huge, they looked very different in size. i guess what was noticeable is how lean gegard is, its all muscle really

dunno if you heard but gegard said yesterday on luke thomas' show that he could make welterweight and would like to go down for that belt before retiring!

At more than 10% it is recommended that you have to move up a weight class but I don't think it is enforced. Just wasnt sure if your next fight could be in California still. He can fight anywhere else 100% fine.

With the stability from the DAZN money they got 3-5 years if opportunity to lure over more fighters from the UFC and to sign prospects.

They are a subsidiary of Viacom. They have a fuckload of money at their disposal.

The best prospect in bellator.....possibly all of mma.

More like best prospect ever. I'm quick to detract when people say shit like this but he legitimately has Olympic/World level wrestling. He made it to the finals of the 2016 US open and lost a best of 3 to Frank Molinaro 2 matches to 1 and they were all very close. Frank went on to take 5th in the Olympics. Pico could have easily done the same. And the on top of his very, very high level wrestling, he's got some serious hands. And he just turned 22. Best prospect ever and I don't think it's a contest.

They are a subsidiary of Viacom. They have a fuckload of money at their disposal.

More like best prospect ever. I'm quick to detract when people say shit like this but he legitimately has Olympic/World level wrestling. He made it to the finals of the 2016 US open and lost a best of 3 to Frank Molinaro 2 matches to 1 and they were all very close. Frank went on to take 5th in the Olympics. Pico could have easily done the same. And the on top of his very, very high level wrestling, he's got some serious hands. And he just turned 22. Best prospect ever and I don't think it's a contest.

Actually from Viacom alone they don't have a fuckload.Viacom as an entity isn't 100 percent putting all its assets into bellator.

Bellator had a set budget allotted to them.....but with the addition of the DAZN money they definetly have a nice chunk to work with for a few years.

crazy lima was more in the cage than rory and rory was at MIDDLEWEIGHT, lol

Back