Bellator 206 Mousasi vs MacDonald

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
fxRPj7Z.jpg

What's the forums opinion on Pico anyway? I don't have a good feel for him or his ability at all. What do you guys think?

How come there's never any discussion for most of these Bellator threads? Is this thread just kind of inactive or does no one bet or care about these events even when there's elite, top tier guys headlining the card?

I’m liking this card

Just no lines minus ME though

What's the forums opinion on Pico anyway? I don't have a good feel for him or his ability at all. What do you guys think?
I think he's solid. Not sure he wins vs higo tho, not an easy opponent.

Anyone betting on rory? I have a strong feeling he takes it.

Mousasi will take this and make it look easy. His jab is too good imo

I think Pico will beat Higo.

Higo is decent, but I think Pico will make it look easy, then people will continue to hype him up even though he won't have many challenges in Bellator.

I think Pico will beat Higo.

Higo is decent, but I think Pico will make it look easy, then people will continue to hype him up even though he won't have many challenges in Bellator.

I wonder if anywhere will have a Pico ITD line. Wonder if that will be bettable.

How come there's never any discussion for most of these Bellator threads? Is this thread just kind of inactive or does no one bet or care about these events even when there's elite, top tier guys headlining the card?
There will be a lot more to talk about when the lines come out.

Why are you on him, personally? I don't see this as bad style match up for Gegard, likewise actually...
I think he could grind out a decision, same way he did vs douglas. that said, i have not bet on him (at least yet). it's just a feeling.

Mousasi wins this via jab to death if he wants, or TD by being the much bigger guy. He's fought at HW, LHW v a career 170lb guy. Mousasi with -2** next to his name is an easy bet. Rory has taken so much damage in his career too; 5 rounds with Moose isn't going to be pretty.

I think he could grind out a decision, same way he did vs douglas. that said, i have not bet on him (at least yet). it's just a feeling.

He barely beat Lima

they only drop lines for a few fights and even those won't be til like the Wed or Thurs before fight night. just much less to discuss than there is with the UFC cards.

I can see Rory's line getting very high.

Dropped 2u on Moose at his opener of -190. Two very well rounded fighters, except one is substantially bigger and has taken far less damage recently.

I missed the better opening price but I hit Mousasi at -232 to win 2.5 units. He's bigger, very skilled, great boxing and has taken less damage than Rory.

Dropped 2u on Moose at his opener of -190. Two very well rounded fighters, except one is substantially bigger and has taken far less damage recently.
I missed the better opening price but I hit Mousasi at -232 to win 2.5 units. He's bigger, very skilled, great boxing and has taken less damage than Rory.
Do you guys hang out on the weekends?

Back