Bellator 207 & 208

piglord

Black Belt
Reaction score
bellator_207.png

bellator_208.png

i really like bader here, like mkess said i do not see how matt stops the takedowns and he's going to get pulverized from top position.

you know you're a degenerate if you bet chael vs. fedor.

i really like bader here, like mkess said i do not see how matt stops the takedowns and he's going to get pulverized from top position.

I’m on Chael. Thought he did very well vs Rampage who looked decent vs Wandy.

Fedor is getting too much love for one punch vs post USADA Mir. He still almost got murked by Maldonado and hasnt had a good fight in forever. His chin is so bad at this point Chael KO wouldn’t surprise me.

Just don’t see why Fedor deserves this much juice. He’s a small HW who isn’t even that much bigger than Chael

I took a little bit of Chael +216. He'll prolly be the bigger fighter in the cage and this is basically a pick em imo. I'll take the +200 dog here everytime.

I took a little bit of Chael +216. He'll prolly be the bigger fighter in the cage and this is basically a pick em imo. I'll take the +200 dog here everytime.

fedor last weighed in at 240 while chael was 222 against rampage but yeah, can't blame anyone for taking the value.

Chael/Fedor and Bader/Mittrione are only 3 rounders, right?

How is Chael, who fought at 185 going to be the bigger fighter?

No way is this a 50/50 imo

You’re essentially betting that chael will be able to take fedor down and hold him there for three rds

I’m not seeing it, at all

Imo sonnen wins this with his wrestling, he was taking Down A big Rampage who Has better tdd than Fedor

Imo sonnen wins this with his wrestling, he was taking Down A big Rampage who Has better tdd than Fedor
Fatpage has been beaten by wrestlers his entire career

I'm actually kind of concerned about the amount of media Sonnen's been doing. Dude was there for 229 a week before his fight.

How is Chael, who fought at 185 going to be the bigger fighter?

No way is this a 50/50 imo

You’re essentially betting that chael will be able to take fedor down and hold him there for three rds

I’m not seeing it, at all

Or Fedor has about 2 mins of gas and loses a striking match with Chael since all he's got is wild haymakers at this point.

in whatever state fedor is in, i can't see him losing a striking match.

Anyone thinking about betting more than a few bucks on Chael should revisit his fight with Tito from a couple years ago (or last year? Can't remember exactly when it was). No way am I trusting him not to do something like that again.

I'm paying juice on Bader. I just have zero clue how Matt stays off his back here. The grappling edge is just massive, pretty much everyone who's tried to take Matt down has succeeded. Bader will have Matt gassed by the end of rd 1.

If Matt's itd line is REALLY good maybe I'll hedge a little since I think a KO is his only chance.

Last edited:
Anyone thinking about betting more than a few bucks on Chael should revisit his fight with Tito from a couple years ago (or last year? Can't remember exactly when it was). No way am I trusting him not to do something like that again.
What are you talking about? Tito tapped.

anyone else like tim johnson? was hoping for a better price though.

Mitrione is garbage on the mat and Bader knows it. BUT...Matt isn't a quitter and even when he's tired he's not gonna look for a way out.

I like Bader to grapplefuck Matt for most of the 15 minutes honestly. Fight goes distance at +180 has value imo, hitting that now and will wait for Bader dec too. Already 2.75u on Bader ML. Gonna be pretty big on this it would seem...

Reminder that Marathonbet and Bet365 had live betting for the last Bellator event, only a few fights on Marathonbet's live schedule right now though

Mitrione is garbage on the mat and Bader knows it. BUT...Matt isn't a quitter and even when he's tired he's not gonna look for a way out.

I like Bader to grapplefuck Matt for most of the 15 minutes honestly. Fight goes distance at +180 has value imo, hitting that now and will wait for Bader dec too. Already 2.75u on Bader ML. Gonna be pretty big on this it would seem...
4/5 losses are by stoppage. Bader unlikely to get a sub (2 losses for Meathead) but I could see him GnP a stoppage. Maybe Meathead is better on the ground than i remember?

+180 is a big number on a wrestler who went the distance with Perosh however. Is there total rounds available? Assume it will be set at 1.5 so i'll take the over there instead I think

Back