Bellator 207 & 208

Fedor smash!!!

Another big bellator night

Really had to control myself from going huge on fedor

50 unanswered punches to Chael's gloves was enough I guess.

Chael showing heart... until he completely quit

Made the right decision afterall, where starting to think Chael was gonna grind him out. Made a last second bet on the under to win $200 also. Belly been good to me these past 3 events

I think Bader is going to have his way with Fedor.

I think Fedor is the only guy I'm a legit and unashamed fanboy of so I'm feeling great. Doesn't hurt he help me finish off my remaining bets for a very solid weekend. Think I'm up around $700. :)

Made the right decision afterall, where starting to think Chael was gonna grind him out. Made a last second bet on the under to win $200 also. Belly been good to me these past 3 events

Most heart I’ve ever seen from
Chael.

It's amazing how much easier it is to endure a bit of punishment when you aren't tired. Once you fatigue, any damage you absorb is multiplied.

People wonder how Ferguson can be in wars but just come back harder at guys even after taking some damage? Because the guy just doesn't get tired. Fatigue makes bitches out of great fighters. When you always have a full gas tank though, quitting isn't really on the radar.

I think Bader is going to have his way with Fedor.
Unless he gets knocked out within the first minutes, Fedor is still so fucking fast for his age.

Really did not expect this fight to be this entertaining whilte it lasted

Should have bet a lot more in retrospect and trusted my reads on Fedor-Sonnen, and not heeded some of the naysayers.

Oh well, I will take my 0.67u winnings to add to the 26.25u I made yesterday.

Bader was able to avoid mitriones power and he’ll likely do the same vs fedor.

Bader itd will be the play.

Yesterday was great for me. Today broke even. Some lessons learned: Tim Johnson is a can. Andy Main has fight IQ of a 2 year old. Tokov is a beast. Learn something new everyday.

Yesterday was great for me. Today broke even. Some lessons learned: Tim Johnson is a can. Andy Main has fight IQ of a 2 year old. Tokov is a beast. Learn something new everyday.

same here, won 750 yesterday and lost about 400 tonight.

My parlay went down in flames with Shlemenko.

DSI-20181013.jpg

...and just like my last one died with another Russian can...

DSI-20181006.jpg

This is like 7 times in 2 months I've had parlays crash and burn over just 1 fight. It's round robins from now on.

Was big on Tokov, enough to make $200 bucks... The Larkin Over and Decision Prop was good too.

Don't know how many people got burnt by Johnson, but I'm one of them. I'll admit I thought that guy was way more competent than he is, I think the UFC made a pretty sharp decision by cutting him when they did. They just knew he was going to shit the literal bed.

Was big on Tokov, enough to make $200 bucks... The Larkin Over and Decision Prop was good too.

Don't know how many people got burnt by Johnson, but I'm one of them. I'll admit I thought that guy was way more competent than he is, I think the UFC made a pretty sharp decision by cutting him when they did. They just knew he was going to shit the literal bed.

To be fair, how many UFC heavyweights wouldn't shit the literal bed? N'Gannou and Volkov both did recently.

Back