Bellator 207 Oct. 12 Bader vs Mitrione and Nelson vs Kharitonov

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Last edited:
Strange to have a GP fight on a Friday unless Fedor and Sonnen are fighting Saturday

Frank mir according to Coker a While ago was rumored to comeback in October. Not sure if here or in the Fedor vs sonnen Card?

Also since Nelson is the alternate, mir against who makes sense?

Page is facing wandy
King mo is dropping weight

Mir vs Timothy Johnson ????

Vs Sidelnikov?

Vs Kongo?

Vs Javy Ayala?

Frank mir according to Coker a While ago was rumored to comeback in October. Not sure if here or in the Fedor vs sonnen Card?

Also since Nelson is the alternate, mir against who makes sense?

Page is facing wandy
King mo is dropping weight

Mir vs Timothy Johnson ????

Vs Sidelnikov?

Vs Kongo?

Vs Javy Ayala?
I hope it's against Sidelnikov.

I think Bader takes a clear UD.

On the feet I’d favor Mitrione but Bader has always been aware of what fights he can win on the feet and which fights he should wrestle in. Mitrione pieced Roy on the feet but his TDD was Conditesque and I don’t think Bader will be as forgiving or shy enough to drop most of the round before he wrestles.

Bader has a solid chance of winning this fight

Promising Prospect Alert: Mike "The Savage" Kimbel is fighting on this card!

Promising Prospect Alert: Mike "The Savage" Kimbel is fighting on this card!

Is that you, Kimble?? I don’t think anyone else on this form had heard of the guy. He’s 1-0 as a pro. What makes him a promising prospect?

Is that you, Kimble?? I don’t think anyone else on this form had heard of the guy. He’s 1-0 as a pro. What makes him a promising prospect?
he had an impressive debut, but he doesn't have the credentials that someone like pico has. He is young and athletic. tons of room for growth, but i will withhold judgement until i see much more of him.

Anyone hear of any other fights? You would think they would announce 1 or 2 for either Heavyweight card

Bader grinds out this win and then knocks out fedor

I'm rooting for Matt Mitrione to pull it out.

Really looking forward to this match-up!

Bader wins via wrestling or Matt via KO.

Back