Bellator 207 Oct. 12 Bader vs Mitrione and Nelson vs Kharitonov

What are the chances this tournament actually wraps up before 2019? If they're planning a year end card with the finals, that's a pretty ambitious turnaround time considering the previous rounds.

I wonder if Bader is gonna try to come in heavier vs Mitrione. He looked pretty lean at 225 vs King Mo.

What are the chances this tournament actually wraps up before 2019? If they're planning a year end card with the finals, that's a pretty ambitious turnaround time considering the previous rounds.

I wonder if Bader is gonna try to come in heavier vs Mitrione. He looked pretty lean at 225 vs King Mo.
Coker has said he wanted the finals by the New Year. I'm hoping they are doing a NYE card or atleast the weekend before.

Coker has said he wanted the finals by the New Year. I'm hoping they are doing a NYE card or atleast the weekend before.

I hope so too. It seems pretty risky to hope these guys are gonna be injury free and ready to fight 2.5 months after the semis. I don't get why there was such a delay between the first round and now, figure if you were gonna delay a fight for marketing, training time, injury recovery or whatever, it should be the finals.

Unless Meathead has drastically improved his take down defense it's going to be a long night for him. He is terrible off his back

Roy Nelson vs Sergei Kharitonov

Co main event

Sergei vs Nelson feels like a pride vs ufc style match up

Rich Chou > all ufc matchmakers ever.

Banks just deaded

I don't "follow" Bellator but I'll watch if I'm just channel surfing and it's on. I actually just saw Nelson is fighting Karitonov in a few minutes. Here's hoping it ends up being a nice scrap like it should be.

Back