Bellator 208: Fedor vs Sonnen 10/13, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

But Sonnen’s frame size is just as big as Fedor’s, and he carries less body fat and probably more lean mass. So Chael may actually be the bigger guy naturally.
The way Fedor was tossing him around it looked like Fedor was the bigger man naturally. I can’t remember anybody doing that to Chael.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

yeah, he has impressive hips.
But I think Bader can take him down and keep him down. 3 minutes of Bader on top with GnP is going to make Fedor tired.

I agree but all Fedor needs to do is land 1 bomb and it's over for Bader.

Always great to se Fedor win. I hope he works on his cardio before fighting Bader.

I also hope he'll follow Bader to the ground and punish him instead of letting him back up like he did with Chael. I didn't understand that strategy at all.

We know you don't.

Chael's trash talk IQ is inversely proportional to his fight IQ.

Fedor is really scared to ground and pound and stay on top these days after he got subbed by Werdum. He let Monson up and Sonnen, neither known to be super dangerous off their back. Fedor almost blew it by gassing, he should have pounded out Sonnen right away instead of letting him get back up.

You may as well say, "but he was winning" about Chael.

Wrestling_1.jpg

this is what Chael should've tried to do. Grab an ankle, maybe a wrist as well and flatten him out. Or maybe just use jujitsu, put both leg hooks in and go for a rear choke. Instead he tried to do some somersault shit while having no choke in.

Chael should go to WWE if he's going to be throwing fights like this.

Glad Fedor won, but chael just cashed in his chips. American prankster. I've seen this from him too much. He's flirting with shamrock level bullshittery.

Wrestling_1.jpg

this is what Chael should've tried to do. Grab an ankle, maybe a wrist as well and flatten him out. Or maybe just use jujitsu, put both leg hooks in and go for a rear choke. Instead he tried to do some somersault shit while having no choke in.

Yeah that youth wrestling move would have worked on Fedor. lol

"Flatten him out" <Lmaoo>

Wanted to see Fedor go for a submission when in side there.. GOAT Fedor of 10-15 years ago arm-bars the guy right there 10/10.. even a power kimura; it was all there.

Wrestling_1.jpg

If I recall, he had a seat belt grip. There is a move where you roll over one of your shoulders and take your opponent with you, getting his back. Maybe that was his thought.

He looked like a blue belt today. Super weird

Back