Bellator 209: Pitbull vs Sanchez 11/16, 5:45PM/9PM ET Prelim/MC PBP Discussion Thread *NO SPOILERS*

Ugh that eye is brutal lol

tpid6l0ufpa01.jpg

Pitbull wants to trade his brother for Aldo. Make it happen Dana/Coker

Great fight. I think Pittbull got it with all the control and damage

Pitbull was like fuck that i'm not getting KZ'd at the end

I have it 3-2 Pitbull as well.

Pitbull is a grind fighter. I like that, I like it a lot.... Spoilers Over!

200.webp

381683-13174343.png

Its been real hardcores. Going to start up the first episode of Wilder vs Fury All Access on Showtime now.

I been at work but watched card on my phone from the davis fight on. Pitbull vs Sanchez was a fun scrap. They need to fix this delay bs though

sanchez showed up. good title defense and a great fight

Crowd looks legit. We might be nearing the day Bellator doesn't hold the majority of fights in America

It looks like they DJ’d Pitbull vs. Sanchez though

After the Gozali fight I saw stretches of open seats and they were so quiet you can hear instructions being shouted like an episode of TUF.

Same the talent level is legit and both guys have interesting personalities on top of it.

I usually don't follow boxing that closely but the build up to this fight has been awesome.

I really like Fury, and his story going into the fight. Hoping he can outbox Wilder.

Did this get cancelled?
I haven't gotten official word back, the bout took place live after the Keresh/Sidelnikov fight on Thursday, but it was pulled from the tape delayed broadcast either for time constraints or fight quality, I don't know. Since they knew when building the broadcast that the next three fights went the distance, they very possibly didn't want to have the Paramount broadcast end with four straight decisions including three presumably less-than-stellar ones.

I do have an image of the fight.

DsOJU95XQAA2dTV.png

Back