Bellator 211 pulls 207k viewers = lowest ever

The Dazn deal may have been a much needed cash injection but I knew the deal would hurt bellators ratings.

Those who dont subscibe to dazn will just stop following bellator because they're missing out on cards and those who do subscribe will just watch all the events on dazn. either way ratings go down.

That was the pretaped Italy card with Sakara headlining. I'm not surprised mf's

Ouch!

But as allready mentioned...DAZN is a dark number (i think)...and it was an european-pre-taped card...with names no casuals knows...
Kent Kauppinen def. Alessio Sakara KO
Domingos Barros def. Hesdy Gerges TKO
Lightweight Pedro Carvalho def. Luca Vitali Submission
Middleweight Alen Amedovski def. Ibrahim Mane KO
Welterweight Kiefer Crosbie def. Orlando D’Ambrosio

Rest of the card;
Preliminary card (Bellator.com and Bellator Mobile App)
Welterweight Andrea Fusi def. Walter Pugliesi Decision (split) 3 5:00
Welterweight Georgio Pietrini def. Nemanja Milakovic KO (punch) 1 0:20
Bellator Kickboxing 11
Featherweight (Kickboxing) Gabriel Varga (c) def. Shan Cangelosi KO (punch) 1 2:42 [a]
Welterweight (Kickboxing) Raymond Daniels def. Zakaria Laaouatni Decision (majority) (29-29, 29-28, 29-28) 3 3:00 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellator_MMA_in_2018#cite_note-82
Welterweight (Kickboxing) Yuri Bessmertny def. Karim Ghajji Decision (unanimous) (30-26, 29-27, 29-27) 3 3:00
Catchweight (176 lbs) (Kickboxing) Gabriele Casella def. Dani Traore Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) 3 3:00
Featherweight (Kickboxing) Younes Rahmouni def. Tiziano Campus Decision (majority) (28-28, 29-27, 29-27) 3 3:00
Catchweight (158 lbs) (Kickboxing) Christian Zahe def. Samuel Toscano KO (punch) 1 2:20

Sakara headlining a card in 2018. Yeah I didn't bother with that one.

I don’t believe the Italy card was tape delayed. It aired at like 1pm PST on both Paramount and DAZN which isn’t exactly prime time hours. So it’s no surprise the ratings were especially low even ignoring the low quality of that card.

Either way, I watched some of those fights on DAZN after the event. I don’t think I’ve watched any of the events on Paramount since the future arrived.

Lol..Paramount.

Last edited:
Bellator 211 wasn't tape delayed, it was a live card. But it went head to head with the SEC Championship Football game pitting Alabama vs Georgia and the American Athletic Conference Championship Football game pitting a undefeated UCF vs Memphis. So for all the whiners always crying about why doesn't Bellator go live with overseas cards? Well, they got what they wanted and look at the numbers.

Bellator 211 wasn't tape delayed, it was a live card. But it went head to head with the SEC Championship Football game pitting Alabama vs Georgia and the American Athletic Conference Championship Football game pitting a undefeated UCF vs Memphis. So for all the whiners always crying about why doesn't Bellator go live with overseas cards? Well, they got what they wanted and look at the numbers.

You and I dont always see eye to eye but..

PREACH BROTHA PREACH LOL

Everyone crying about tape delay then a card is aired live at 1pm and guess what.......these are the numbers you get LMFAO.

I fully understand some cards shouldn't be delayed if they can air them at a proper time but stuff like this where it airs at odd hours.....never gonna work.I dont even bother with UFC cards on in the morning or early day especially on the weekend.....

That was the pretaped Italy card with Sakara headlining. I'm not surprised mf's[/QUOTE]

It was live from Italy it started at 1pm in the west coast bud

I watch almost every Bellator card and I gladly skipped 211.

Bellator will heat back up again with their Hawaii shows for me though. Can't wait to watch Ed Ruth!

Last edited:
Back