Bellator 212

Lara is so fucking hot and beautiful, a shame that she need to loses
what do people think of a parlay; Aj mckee, Velasquez, Mir, Campos and chandler?

Anyone think Daniel Crawford can wrestle fuck Aj McKee for the grand slam

Lara is so fucking hot and beautiful, a shame that she need to loses
what do people think of a parlay; Aj mckee, Velasquez, Mir, Campos and chandler?

Probably better off playing Mir alone as an underdog, then if you still want a parlay put Campos & Velasquez together in a 2-leg. AJ adds very little value and even Chandler’s odds are getting pretty wide at this point. Just my 2 cents.

This. Must be.

Considering the "analysis" I see by most writers of places like Junkie and especially PedoElbow, I'm afraid he is being completely serious.

Anyone think Daniel Crawford can wrestle fuck Aj McKee for the grand slam

Not a chance. I watched a decent amount of tape on Crawford since the prospect of a +1000 dog is always enticing.

He is a straight-up worse wrestler than McKee. Not that it would even matter, since Crawford is horrendous from top position, inflicting zero GnP and having no control, being easily swept and reversed again and again by Carvalho in his last fight. (Who isn't good on the bottom or ground himself)

I’ve got a unit risked on Mir and “to win” a unit on Velasquez tonight. The rest are just too pricey for me, and even Velasquez I had to contemplate (playing a favorite in WMMA is always a scary proposition).

Mir/Chandler parlay @ +170, 3u.

That's it for this event.

Excellent writer to fade. None of those picks are going to win.

Female SJW "MMA writer" Stephie Haynes is my go-to for that. When I saw that she picked Bochniak against Dawodu and Joanna J to beat Valentina Shevchenko, I breathed an enormous sigh of relief.

My girlfriend, whose only knowledge of the sport comes from my commentary when we watch events in-person or on a screen, and can't remember any names, knows way more about the sport than she does.

Bellator 212 Risk $2481.00

Michael Chandler/Brent Primus won’t go 5 round distance (-295) $147.50 for $50.00

Frank Mir (+120) vs Javy Ayala $200.00 for $240.00
Frank Mir (+115) vs Javy Ayala $200.00 for $230.00
Frank Mir (+111) vs Javy Ayala $200.00 for $222.00
Frank Mir wins inside distance (+155) $50.00 for $77.50

Juliana Velasquez (-235) vs Alejandra Lara $940.00 for $400.00
Juliana Velasquez wins inside distance (+135) $50.00 for $67.50
Alejandra Lara (+205) vs Juliana Velasquez $100.00 for $205.00

A.J. McKee wins inside distance( -210) $105.00 for $50.00
A.J. McKee/Daniel Crawford won’t go 3 round distance (-300) $150.00 for $50.00

Parlay:
Derek Campos (-339) vs Sam Sicilia + A.J. McKee (-625) vs Daniel Crawford ~$338.50 for ~$169.99

Totals just came out, added:

Michael Chandler/Brent Primus Over 1½ (-150) $150.00 for $100.00

Derek Campos/Sam Sicilia Over 1½ (-160) $160.00 for $100.00

Ive scored it 2-1 Sicilia. I think the damage Sam did in the 2nd was significant enough to overrule the top control. Would be dissapointing to see judges score it the other way.

I have it 3-0 Sam Sicilia. Wish I had researched the fight more. Had only seen 1 fight from Sicilia though (the loss to Emmaneul Sanchez) and 0 from Campos, though, so I couldn't justify betting.

Clear 29-28 Sicilia. Campos needed to lose the first 8.5 minutes of the fight to remember that takedowns were an option. Could’ve easily won that fight with a different gameplan.

lol @ split, that would’ve been a pretty horrific robbery

Split decision sam looks like hes won the superbowl. And good for him. Many had counted him out.

Back