Bellator 212

Winning via split-decision is a new high for some fighters. Sicilia looked like he won the lottery when he heard the final result.

Sucks that at the end of the day, he is still making small amounts of money for his Bellator fights, especially after paying various taxes and fees.

I had rounds 1 and 3 for Velasquez. Win or lose though, this was a reminder that I cannot cap mid level bellator WMMA. I knew what Lara was capable of, I didnt think Velasquez would look like her exact equal in there. I think I was swayed by how big of a favorite she was.

hahah OMG. another reason I have to never bet Belator WMMA. I had the fighters swapped the whole fight. My lord.

I caught Lara's dance to the cage, and then skipped the fight aside from the last 10 seconds.

Looks like I did the right thing.

Correct winner but bullshit split again. WTF is with these crackerjack judges?

Velasquez won all 3 rounds. The only one that was even remotely close was the first.

I'm more irritated at the idiot judge who had it 29-28 Lara than I am at winning over 1.5 units.

Yeah, Crawford is a very average, flawed fighter, but that was a sweet takedown and Anaconda choke by McKee, and he continues to improve each time I see him.

Velasquez won all 3 rounds. The only one that was even remotely close was the first.

I'm more irritated at the idiot judge who had it 29-28 Lara than I am at winning over 1.5 units.

I'm infuriated that they'd let a guy that bad judge a fight. You can't even make a case for Lara winning Rd2 or Rd3. Unreal bad. Makes me worry about my valerie bet tomorrow.

Nice sub by AJ but he really needs a higher level opponent for us to see what he’s truly capable of. He’s gotten enough ring time in now it’s time.

I'm infuriated that they'd let a guy that bad judge a fight. You can't even make a case for Lara winning Rd2 or Rd3. Unreal bad. Makes me worry about my valerie bet tomorrow.
ZERO chance of Valerie winning by decision.

Eric Colon judges a lot of fights, apparently. And has had many terrible scorecards in past events and years. Yeah, let's hope he doesn't get a chance to screw up more fights tomorrow.

Eric Colon judges a lot of fights, apparently. And has had many terrible scorecards in past events and years. Yeah, let's hope he doesn't get a chance to screw up more fights tomorrow.

Nothing can leave a bad taste in your mouth like getting bent over by incompetent judging. Glad it didn’t effect any outcomes tonight, but it would have had the odd judge out had any company in either of those 2 fights.

So... I was on Ayala at + odds and freerolled because all of you where on Mir.

Fuck it.. lets see if you were right or if Im a moron for listen to you guys.. LOL.

Altho at this pace with all the military shit I think Im falling asleep.

Back