Bellator 212

Mir looking good ATM, put 2 units +120
Edit: screw it

Last edited:
Surprised he couldn’t find the finish with that much time left on the clock when it hit the mat

First round easily to Mir and I'm glad to see he has chosen to purely grapple, but he looked tired at the end of the 1st, with his hands down.

So... I was on Ayala at + odds and freerolled because all of you where on Mir.

Fuck it.. lets see if you were right or if Im a moron for listen to you guys.. LOL.

Altho at this pace with all the military shit I think Im falling asleep.
Damn.. should trusted my gut.

Fuck it. I will take my 0.12u and go to sleep.

Sorry Mir Backers.

And THAT is why I didn't put more than 1 unit on Mir at -115, even when he went all the way up to +120.

Mir will probably show up for one more paycheck in Bellator before he retires.

I will chase a little: Brent Primus (+377) vs Michael Chandler $150.00 for $565.50

Primus landed 3 good leg kicks and 1 good jab before Chandler landed anything. Then, Chandler finally landed a clean shot and dropped Primus, followed by dominating the rest of the round.

Primus looks a little chinny. I don't know anything about him aside from his Bellator fights.

R1: Chandler
R2: Primus (Primus did the damage and was close to finishing, while Chandler reversed position and got on top for 2 minutes or more but didn't do shit on top cuz Primus defended well)

It's crazy how Primus has no getup game... He grapples, but can't stop a TD, and doesn't try to use the cage to help him get up.

Well, Chandler wasn't kidding; that was a hellacious beating he inflicted upon Primus. Glad I didn't bet on Chandler winning inside the distance.

Rough Bellator, but that's why I always play it small. Campos brawls in almost all of his fights, but he doesn't brawl at the end of Rd 2 or in Rd 3 when Sicilia looked to be wilting. Mir always goes for finishes and is supposed to be a killer on the ground, yet he doesn't do shit after the takedown on Ayala. Chandler was an easy play at least.

Mir always goes for finishes and is supposed to be a killer on the ground, yet he doesn't do shit after the takedown on Ayala.

That's not entirely fair. He went for a pretty good kimura and then gassed out a short while later.

Back