Bellator 213: Macfarlane vs. Letourneau, 8:30 PM ET Prelims/10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

1413325022_46276def1c_z.jpg
I think the one on the far right was a stripper/comedian who disclosed her real name during comedy appearance. Really nice big titties.

same HS Obama graduated from apparently.
Obama lived right across the street from the school with his granny. He also worked at the nearby ice cream shop across from the theater where I watched Star Wars as a kid.

if im not mistaken, Nick fought Mohsin Corbrey (sp?) and Noons KO'd Yves in that event. and that Tony Bonello vs Ninja fight. That was a pretty good card if i remember.
Was that where Nick Diaz was involved in another riot with KJ Noons?

Next up for Ilima MacFarlane should be Kate Jackson. But it's Bellator, so Kate Jackson will probably be matched up against Juliana Velasquez. Eliminating one contender in order to do a slick way to give MacFarlane some time off until June or July. That way keep her on her twice a year schedule even though she would like to fight more. And give Kristina Williams a match up with Anastasia Yankova or against Veta Artega.

nice comeback win

Pakman you are a true fan. Unlike the douches who claim they people arent fans who shit on UFC cards when they dont look good. Where the fuck are these so called super fans? Bunch of bull shitting hoes lol

Pakman you are a true fan. Unlike the douches who claim they people arent fans who shit on UFC cards when they dont look good. Where the fuck are these so called super fans? Bunch of bull shitting hoes lol

Just a fan of the fight game my man

Back